Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
Lous biggest lies list has just got longer. The surprise pregnancy that she knew about, the fake suicide and resurrection then tears when it didn't get laughed off, and now the heartwarming fairy tale about the rabid dog that attacked the superhero ste who was protecting the fair maiden, Lou. The nice policeman took it away and told it not to be naughty and rabid anymore, then it was adopted (oh, like alfie) and they get updates (like alfie) and it's all completely true.
If you've enjoyed this story, please pick summink of ma wish list wot is full of essentials only.
Ste the hero has been given a cottage in the country with roses around the door, and I'm sure lou will get updates about his adventures now he's all cured.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Who was she waffling about in her stories?
Lous biggest lies list has just got longer. The surprise pregnancy that she knew about, the fake suicide and resurrection then tears when it didn't get laughed off, and now the heartwarming fairy tale about the rabid dog that attacked the superhero ste who was protecting the fair maiden, Lou. The nice policeman took it away and told it not to be naughty and rabid anymore, then it was adopted (oh, like alfie) and they get updates (like alfie) and it's all completely true.
If you've enjoyed this story, please pick summink of ma wish list wot is full of essentials only.
Ste the hero has been given a cottage in the country with roses around the door, and I'm sure lou will get updates about his adventures now he's all cured.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Apr 12, 2023
Ste is really looking like skeletor . Even the "pretty" filter she puts on doesn't help his grey skin . does give him a zigzag Michael Jackson nose tho.

She wants to go to the hospital for the ankle . From what I ( think ) understand is that she is embarrassed because shes an addict but she is in pain and she just cant take it so she wants to go to the hospital and get pills i guess . Basically trying to set it up so its not her fault that shes got pills . Excuses excuses. Im sure she will go to the hospital just when MC Scuba is leaving so the attention will be on her and she can have a big fit that hes not there with her because she has no one . blubber and sob .

I dunno how she can say she thought she had friends . She never even reads the names of who buy her crap . If she does she hardly ever mentions names. Friend of the year she is. Closest thing shes got was when she put the girl filter on her bf
I find it strange that she can't get to the hospital but says she'll take the bus to Ste's

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Haha when she just said “when or if ste gets his COL payment” love you had that & spunked it all the very same day, fing pair of twats!
It’s like watching 2 pre pubescent kids playing happy (or not so happy) families
Do they have learning difficulties or have drugs just fed with the 1 brain cell they were born with? Like I’m not throwing shade at LD at all just genuinely interested & confused as to what went so horribly wrong!

Apr 16, 2023
Haha when she just said “when or if ste gets his COL payment” love you had that & spunked it all the very same day, fing pair of twats!
It’s like watching 2 pre pubescent kids playing happy (or not so happy) families
Do they have learning difficulties or have drugs just fed with the 1 brain cell they were born with? Like I’m not throwing shade at LD at all just genuinely interested & confused as to what went so horribly wrong!
My sister has learning difficulties and is a lot more intelligent than these amoebas