Lou @Lifewithloux

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Still no payment and doesnt know how she'll cope. I assume by begging and scamming like she always has done. 🙄 I really hope she doesn't get it.
Doesn't know how she'll cope ! oook Shes fat as hell and walks around with choc on her face almost constantly . Not doing best job of convincing starvation. All shes worried about is cigarettes and trying to " replace all the things she lost " , even though she has no house to put them in . Doesnt have bills of any kind to pay. So out to lunch mentally, that all she can wrap her brain cells around is immediate gratification ; junk food / cigs / amazon . Children, housing and employment require too many steps.

Can't believe she went on about a hoover and swished a scouring sponge around like she was dusting then shows the state of that " kitchen" the other day. Absolutely disgusting . Needs to watch some more Hinch stories I think before attempting anymore cleaning tiktoks. That place needs bulldozer and dump truck of bleach .

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Have l heard her right on her stories?. Her and Steve are sleeping on the streets tonight because if he's caught in her flat she'll be evicted?.
Sorry, but that's his problem. No way would l sleep rough for that freak!
Is he not meant to go to his new house today or did i miss something?
Hes been sleeping at the hovel with her for ages