Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Her fag addiction ‘is what it is’ and she can’t help it … that’s her attitude towards drugs too. ‘Loads of you smoke’ Yh but we don’t do smack.. don’t try and tar smokers with the same brush Loubag.

Have l heard her right on her stories?. Her and Steve are sleeping on the streets tonight because if he's caught in her flat she'll be evicted?.
Sorry, but that's his problem. No way would l sleep rough for that freak!
Yes you heard right,either hes not ment to be there,or some other s went down with her calling him a naughty boy earlier,but ill sleep on street with ste as he comes 1st.No wonder she can't see her kids as keep putting him 1st,and not going till tomorrow now so she wants be sectioned fml ive heard it all

Apr 22, 2023
I’m going to sound so harsh but it’s literally one night. I’ve worked 12 hour night shifts before if he’s getting his own place tomorrow I’m sure he’ll be fine for one night not sleeping. He could find a 24 hour McDonald’s or something to sit in surely? No need to go over dramatic and both sleep on the streets over it.
Sounds like his own fault anyway with Lou saying he’s been naughty

Apr 22, 2023
So she confessed that if she knew the right (wrong) people she would happily just go and buy some diazepam?! That is drug abuse. Sounds like the recovery is going just swell 🙄
I don’t know how she can sit and say she’s got no money for food when she’s constantly got tabs and would happily go buy prescription drugs off the streets if she could