Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
Id say she wouldn’t meet criteria considering the quite stable (for her) state she appeared to be in before she went to the appointment. Anyone know if she has been sectioned before? Wondering if she knows what to say in order to have an assessment. But yeah, services are very stretched and beds very very limited these days. They probably know her well enough to know she doesn’t need sectioning.
She probably only asked to be sectioned because she thought she’d get diazepam that way.

Apr 16, 2023
Well I'm glad Lou is still using the toilet regular, I don't know if any of you trolls know but she has no food and hasn't eaten for days. So thank god she's still managing to take a wild se.
I'm impressed that she can still s being on methadone. It normally gives people bad constipation.

Apr 16, 2023
He clearly didn't wake up in time and missed his appointment to get let in the house.

Reckon he's running round Middlesborough shouting LOUUUUUUU LOOOUUUUUUU BEGGGGGGG? he's a grown man he knows where she lives, why does she need to be running the streets screaming his name.
Going on as though hes a kid,and time to come in

Apr 20, 2023
She’s been quiet since her phone was on 2%, do you think she’s now putting up missing posters on lampposts?
She should ask the nice policeman that put the dog in the cells to look for ste bless him. Maybe get the family with the dog out to help.
I reckon ste planned this, unless ot really goes tits up he'll never have to see her again. Sadly it'll take a week for her to find another loser.

Apr 16, 2023
I can never be sure if I'm hearing correctly and I really don't have it in me to go back and listen to her drivel but I'm sure she said earlier today that someone from housing went round this morning and ste shouted at them that's why he can't go to his new place until tomorrow.
Yeah she did. When she was stood outside the council building and he was in the background saying he was stressed.