Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
So what’s the prediction…

Come on tomorrow say she slept on the street with ste to support her sexy tiger king

Or come on tomorrow crying that she’s been up all night at her house worrying about ste as he is still missing

Suggestions welcome, gold star whoever gets it right
Ste is still missing and someone broke into her house and took everything she owns.
She’s in recovery but will only mention it 50 times as she’s trying to cut down.
She hasn’t mentioned her wish list today so she has some begging to catch up on.
She’ll be hungry and craving choccy
She’ll be having a bed day as she can’t face the world but will appear in the next story going to the chemist to get whatever medication she managed to talk her gp into giving her.
She 100000% won’t mention her kids

May 1, 2023
Ste is still missing and someone broke into her house and took everything she owns.
She’s in recovery but will only mention it 50 times as she’s trying to cut down.
She hasn’t mentioned her wish list today so she has some begging to catch up on.
She’ll be hungry and craving choccy
She’ll be having a bed day as she can’t face the world but will appear in the next story going to the chemist to get whatever medication she managed to talk her gp into giving her.
She 100000% won’t mention her kids
I forgot to add she will tell us her ankle starts to play up 15 mins into the walk ( how does her ankle know how to start playing silly buggers after 15min?) but her walk won’t slow nor will she be limping

Apr 27, 2023
Are we expected to believe that a savage dog was trying to “kill” Lou and rip her throat out but Saviour Ste got a single incision wound to his forearm?

Was this dog Nanny McPhee?

Ferocious dog attacks do not leave one or two clean incision wounds/scars. It’s impossible; they have an entire mandible and maxilla’s worth of teeth!! He would have a clear “bite mark” full set of teeth wound/scar on his scrawny little arm.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Should we send a local person out to shout "lou" and "Ste" up and down the streets? Or fill in a missing person's form, what will the amazon man do with all her bits and bobs 🤣

Honestly she is so predictable it will be my guess

Ste has left her took the laptop and tablet and all her bits and bobs because she is in recovery! Now she has lost him and every bit and bobs she will relapse and blame ste,

Do we think he had a positive urine test and that's why he was "a naughty boy" her words, it could of been positive for weed or herion as she only mentioned that after the "recovery" centre wouldn't section her

Oreo

Apr 16, 2023
I can't believe she told Instagram she went for a poo 💩 🤣
Calling Steeeeee in the streets lol she's off her rocker. Wonder what the neighbours were thinking?
Why couldn't he stay one night in the house he's been in for months? He must've broke rules!
Also are they allowed to smoke in the house? I'm a renter and every house I've lived in has had strict no smoking rules in the tenancy agreement. I know they are not renting as such.

Apr 16, 2023
So what’s the prediction…

Come on tomorrow say she slept on the street with ste to support her sexy tiger king

Or come on tomorrow crying that she’s been up all night at her house worrying about ste as he is still missing

Suggestions welcome, gold star whoever gets it right
Come on as though nothing happened,and she hid ste in her room