Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
I’m amazed they’ve given him what looks like a reasonably nice house. Surely he’s just going to wreck it? He’s a career criminal and drug user, he’s never going to pay the rent & he’ll probably trash the place. It’ll take months to evict him. Is that whole house just for him? Like you say, there’s women fleeing DA in one room in a b&b with their kids, unable to cook for themselves or feel safe when their kids use the bathroom and then that waste of air gets a whole house that looks recently decorated. It’s bizarre.
There seems to be an abundance for social housing in Redcar. The rest of the country has years and years of waiting lists to sometimes even get a room in shared accommodation but those two seem to click their grubby fingers and get housed straight away.

Apr 12, 2023
I don't think it's a pregnancy announcement, she wouldn't be that excited about it.
I reckon she's got on her stupid housing scheme so they'll be taking up two houses instead of one.
Yeah thinking about it she was a bit to excited for it to ge a baby as she clearly isn't bothered about the 3 she already has so maybe she's getting another house or she can move in with him? 🤷🏻‍♀️ You watch it be something s like Ste's got a free bag of chewits 😂

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
They carnt house them together but they are in temporary accommodation together!? This doesn't make any sense to me, I know they have separate rooms in the house, but if it was for safety reasons like controlling behaviour etc you would of thought they would of housed them in separate temporary accommodation not let them be together then split them up, thing is if one relapes the other 100% will as well,

Her news is probably her getting a house also, im shocked how quickly they have got places our local area takes a very long time to house people

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So Scuba has only just moved in today yet apparently she had bags of stuff she didn't know she had at his house? Has he had another place all along? Was he never meant to be in the homeless housing? Was that just her. She leaves so many unanswered questions and nothing makes sense. I dont think she even knows what's going on.

The smoking in the house is just grim, proper scum behaviour. On the first day of moving in and that's the tone set already. Scumbags the pair of them, absolutely vile.

May 1, 2023
So Scuba has only just moved in today yet apparently she had bags of stuff she didn't know she had at his house? Has he had another place all along? Was he never meant to be in the homeless housing? Was that just her. She leaves so many unanswered questions and nothing makes sense. I dont think she even knows what's going on.

The smoking in the house is just grim, proper scum behaviour. On the first day of moving in and that's the tone set already. Scumbags the pair of them, absolutely vile.
The math never maths when it comes to her, she’s told so many lies she’s forgotten what she has or hasn’t said.

Apr 16, 2023

I was wondering the same as she said she got them all from stes place,if she wasn't off her tits might bable to understand her more