Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
She is so so naïve if she thinks that her kids will never see their court papers!!!! When they are 18 they have the leagal right to see them especially Alfie. I saw mine and found the reason why I was taken in to care as a baby.

if She doesn’t have a sister or nephew then how did she know he was 9 and why did she talk to him!!!🤥

May 1, 2023
She is so so naïve if she thinks that her kids will never see their court papers!!!! When they are 18 they have the leagal right to see them especially Alfie. I saw mine and found the reason why I was taken in to care as a baby.

if She doesn’t have a sister or nephew then how did she know he was 9 and why did she talk to him!!!🤥
The fake concern made me laugh. Who remembers when she was waffling on a live an Oscar drank washing up liquid and she totally ignored him. She is in no position to critique other people’s parenting.

Apr 17, 2023
She just said her kids got taken off of her due to mental health and a teeny bit of a drug issue 😬 does she genuinely believe that’s true?
I’ve worked in the past with people with severe and enduring mental health issues and they didn’t get their kids taken off them because they had mental health issues. Lots worked hard to help themselves and be the best parent they could be despite their struggles

Apr 12, 2023
Then you get the gammons saying we should help ‘our own’ before immigrants. I’d happily house every immigrant in the land before spending a penny of tax money on that scrote having a whole arse gaff to himself. Shared accom until he proved himself fair enough but not that much imo 😤
FFS @Yamfoot took me forever to work out your profile pic is so clicked & bam there it is 😂😂😂😂😂😂

JamesArthur

May 3, 2023
It has taken me 4 days but I've finally caught up with nearly 200 pages. I am still laughing about that picture of ste that she said was her friend. Made me howl.

Anyway she's vile. Her wavy lips upset me and whenever i watch her i subconsciously start wiping the corners of my mouth. Absolute manipulative creature who knows exactly what she's doing.

I was also looking at her facebook and in October 2022 she first posted about her landlord disposing of her belongings. She's had 7 months at least to start replacing her things but god forbid she spends her own money on anything other than drugs. She makes me sick, im hoping to god she isnt pregnant again.