Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 21, 2023
So is she a smack head or a crack head?
I thought these addictions people seem to be more under weight but that’s just me being stereotypical tbh! If someone could educate me please!
She’s on methadone and sleeping tablets. So they increase appetite. But it’s very obvious she still uses smack and crack aswell as her meds

Apr 30, 2023
There seems to be an abundance for social housing in Redcar. The rest of the country has years and years of waiting lists to sometimes even get a room in shared accommodation but those two seem to click their grubby fingers and get housed straight away.
There actually is.
Some local councils advertise out of area moves and Redcar/Middlesbrough is listed as an area along with places in Birmingham 🙃

Apr 16, 2023
Did anyone else hear on her walking stories that her mum came and took all the kids stuff? That's how I heard it.So if that's right then the landlord chucking everything is a lie and it seems like she had bags of clothes and personal bits stashed 'at Stes'!
Exactly what i heard mother took kids and all there stuff

Apr 17, 2023
I'm sorry but what kind of parent gives their young child a phone to call a smackhead on? I'm not defending lou for a second here but that phone call was unnecessary and there is no need to get such a young innocent child involved. Shes not even allowed to see her own kids so why is this person letting hers talk to lou?
We have heard Lou’s side and we have read the other persons side and nothing adds up!!!

is the child a boy or girl as Lou says boy and the other side say girl!!!!

all I know is that Lou did post a picture that did have her email and her phone number on it which was just so so stupid

Apr 21, 2023
I'm sorry but what kind of parent gives their young child a phone to call a smackhead on? I'm not defending lou for a second here but that phone call was unnecessary and there is no need to get such a young innocent child involved. Shes not even allowed to see her own kids so why is this person letting hers talk to lou?
It was Lou’s niece. From reading the other lass story, the child’s autistic and heard her mum and aunty talking anbout her and wanted to talk to her aunty.
I don’t think it was a good idea. But my sons autistic, it’s not easy to say no or to have them understand.
But it did show just what a nasty piece of work lou is towards kids.