Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
It was Lou’s niece. From reading the other lass story, the child’s autistic and heard her mum and aunty talking anbout her and wanted to talk to her aunty.
I don’t think it was a good idea. But my sons autistic, it’s not easy to say no or to have them understand.
But it did show just what a nasty piece of work lou is towards kids.
I have an autistic son as well and I'd sit through an hour long meltdown before I'd let him talk to a smack head. They shouldn't even be talking about those things in front of a child. Protect your child, tell them she's not well enough to talk right now. Bringing an innocent child into this was too much.

Apr 17, 2023
I have an autistic son as well and I'd sit through an hour long meltdown before I'd let him talk to a smack head. They shouldn't even be talking about those things in front of a child. Protect your child, tell them she's not well enough to talk right now. Bringing an innocent child into this was too much.
From what I understand it Lou and the child were having a nice chat and then ste was heard mumbling to Lou and then she flipped like a switch to be really abusive to the child

Apr 21, 2023
My sister was a heroin addict, it didn’t stop my son from loving her. I never stopped him from contacting her and I never would. If that makes me a bad mum then I’ll own it.
But on the other hand, my sister was nothing like lou.

Apr 16, 2023
I'm sorry but what kind of parent gives their young child a phone to call a smackhead on? I'm not defending lou for a second here but that phone call was unnecessary and there is no need to get such a young innocent child involved. Shes not even allowed to see her own kids so why is this person letting hers talk to lou?
That is exactly what I thought. You can hear someone whisper to the kid telling her what to say at the beginning. It’s weird behaviour.

May 1, 2023
I have an autistic son as well and I'd sit through an hour long meltdown before I'd let him talk to a smack head. They shouldn't even be talking about those things in front of a child. Protect your child, tell them she's not well enough to talk right now. Bringing an innocent child into this was too much
Whatever the reason behind letting the little girl talk to Lou she should never have said what she said. It was vile and disgusting. Lou is always preaching about how she was a good mum, a good mum wouldnt have said that to a child. If there wasn’t a recording from the other end we would have only had Lou’s word on what happened during that conversation.

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve just been looking at her wishlist, she has nearly 100 items on there and not one of them is something that I would consider essential. For saying she spent £170 on sty clothes yesterday, she still has 16 items of clothes on the wishlist. These comprise of 2 gilets, T-shirts, bra tops, pjs and a pair of leggings. Next up we have 7 separate headband sets. How many can you wear at once?! After that, the most common item is hair products, stickers & planners, cheap s jewellery, bags & purses, hair extensions, and more tat. For saying she’s pleading to be hungry, there are only 2 food and drink items on there, a multipack of red bull and some bloody biscuits. I really hope that no one else falls for her bullshit and this fing gravy train ends.

And yes I have time on my hands today 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I must be missing something - is there a recording of this interaction? All I've seen is lou's story.
There is an IG account that claims to be Lou’s sister on her dad’s side. They have posted a video where you hear Lou tell they kid that hopefully they will be put in a loving home. I’ve got a screen record of it but don’t know how to upload it.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry off topic, but bleachy was mentioned the other day. Just seen the photos she's uploaded with yet another new boyfriend. He is a coke dealer (100%). My mate lived in the same area as him and it was common knowledge.
I stopped following her last year but that poor son of hers has seen multiple boyfriends in & out of his life.