Lou @Lifewithloux

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
What I don't understand is how does a single man get an house?? Why not a bedsit or flat share? And then she's expecting the same. I'm so glad I've got you guys to vent to as I get so angry how these 2 always come out smelling of roses..... WHO THE do IS SIGNING UP TO THAT s SITE AND GIVING HER CREDITS FFS
the temu thing is all over the damn instagram right now . very annoying .

Apr 16, 2023
She sure has a lot of stuff for someone that lost everything and “has nothing”

The nerve of saying she won’t get any help for things for the new house 🙄 as if living rent and bill free for months isn’t help, being handed keys to a new place without having to put down any deposit or pay fees isn’t more than she deserves.

She could easily have spent that referral money on household items, she could have a wish list full of necessities but no, she’s got a floor covered in T-shirts and pyjama sets that people have sent her instead.

Imagine her trying to keep a whole house clean.
IMG_0318.png
Just taken the same screenshot. Poor old “I’ve got nothing” Lou. With her bedsit full of clothes, bags, shoes, toiletries, cosmetics, sweets, jewellery and headbands.
And she’s ordered more s, and will order even more when idiots click her link and give her more free money
She’s such a waster. I think I’m going to have to stop watching her, she’s annoying me too much

Apr 16, 2023
The absolute state of that floor. Regardless of where you live, don’t just drop everything at your feet! Bits of wrappers and all sorts on that floor, and don’t even start me on the abundance of clothes!!!! Yet she says she has nothing. She needs a bloody wake up call. I’m so angry that she can live like that, absolve herself of any responsibility, be given accommodation and keep it in that manky state, and yet be put on a housing scheme. It beggars belief. 07D2C3E9-099E-45BD-9FB3-6F95EBBCE008.jpeg

Apr 30, 2023
The absolute state of that floor. Regardless of where you live, don’t just drop everything at your feet! Bits of wrappers and all sorts on that floor, and don’t even start me on the abundance of clothes!!!! Yet she says she has nothing. She needs a bloody wake up call. I’m so angry that she can live like that, absolve herself of any responsibility, be given accommodation and keep it in that manky state, and yet be put on a housing scheme. It beggars belief. 07D2C3E9-099E-45BD-9FB3-6F95EBBCE008.jpeg
Nearly 30 and living like this. She's a disgrace and a filthy one at that. If she can't tidy up after herself in a small flat there's really no hope, and l have zero sympathy is anything happens to her.

May 1, 2023
She has no respect for anything.

Apr 16, 2023
What I don't understand is how does a single man get an house?? Why not a bedsit or flat share? And then she's expecting the same. I'm so glad I've got you guys to vent to as I get so angry how these 2 always come out smelling of roses..... WHO THE do IS SIGNING UP TO THAT s SITE AND GIVING HER CREDITS FFS
Lol same here she pissed me off the day regarding the house or flat,but to be honest you would have to be off your face to live round there

Apr 16, 2023
Sheer fkn laziness,now imagne if she had her kids,glad there with their dad

Apr 22, 2023
She’s got no one to help her? Most people don’t get a free house so there’s a leg up already.
Most people don’t get strangers to send them tat when they should be thinking about things for their free house.
Most people don’t claim to be skint and have tabs and red bulls and Costa every day.
Prioritise like the rest of us have to and stop expecting free handouts