Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
So is she a smack head or a crack head?
I thought these addictions people seem to be more under weight but that’s just me being stereotypical tbh! If someone could educate me please!

Not always, I knew of a guy who turned into a smack head and part of how it was so well hidden was because he was built like a brick s house. He lost his muscles but he remained quite large and bloated if anything
I have an autistic son as well and I'd sit through an hour long meltdown before I'd let him talk to a smack head. They shouldn't even be talking about those things in front of a child. Protect your child, tell them she's not well enough to talk right now. Bringing an innocent child into this was too much.
Totally agree here!! It's all a bit weird and nothing adds up. Lou is a fing abomination and the fact that girls let any child ring her is almost as fed up as lou herself. We don't need proof she's a state, she proves it herself daily. Her sister should let her self destruct like she always does without getting innocent kids involved. Mad that.
Shes actually made me so fing angry. I lost my home at the beginning of the pandemic, I spent nearly 3 years in emergency accommodation with 3 kids sharing a bedroom and we've only just got some help. And this t can do off her kids for drugs and get one handed to her when she hasn't done a single thing to deserve it. My heart breaks for anyone struggling with housing I know really how detrimental it can be to your mental health. She doesn't deserve a home, she's had more than enough chances. She belongs on the streets fing scum bag.
So sorry to hear this and its so common. She deserves to fing rot.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I just can't get over how clueless she is. She's so bloody thick, she has the mindset of a 13 year old. she doesn't think or consider any consequences. I think that's why she just eats choc choc she hasn't got a brain cell in her head to even think what to make for a meal and the steps involved. The state of that room on a daily basis is disgusting, there's plenty of carrier bags around there she could use one for a bin but she's just chucking everything on the floor. How does this scrotum get the opportunity to have yet another house? Buzzing today with all her freebies she's getting, including the freebie house. Then tomorrow it's 'i can't do this anymore'.

On another note - the guy in the shops fancying her hahahaaaaa yeah alright lou luv, catch of the century you hun.

May 1, 2023
So she's got money to apparently do a 'giveaway' which of course will never happen. I honestly think Carol is constantly funding her. It's also funny how Carol won't ever answer questions about lou. Something very of about their 'relationship .
I wonder where Carol was when Lou was living on the streets with nothing although she didn’t actually have nothing it was in storage at Stes