Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 27, 2023
Does anyone follow Carol on Insta? Such a weird set up that this American woman buys her s
Yeah, I do. She occasionally posts stories of a young kid which I think is her grandchild but not much other than that.
She seems to have a pretty nice house and she posts religious stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if she voted for Trump tbh.
Absolutely no idea how she ever connected with a drug addict from Redcar or wherever Lou is from though.

She was there from the start of the live this evening but didn’t comment at all until Lou showed the “ding dang” picture of the kids.

Apr 17, 2023
Yeah, I do. She occasionally posts stories of a young kid which I think is her grandchild but not much other than that.
She seems to have a pretty nice house and she posts religious stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if she voted for Trump tbh.
Absolutely no idea how she ever connected with a drug addict from Redcar or wherever Lou is from though.

She was there from the start of the live this evening but didn’t comment at all until Lou showed the “ding dang” picture of the kids.
Ohhh so random isn’t it!!

Where does one get a Carol of my own to buy me stuff? 🤣

Apr 17, 2023
There’s a video posted by her half sister of Lou going into a drug dealers house! I don’t think it is her as Lou is fatter and doesn’t have a white bag and the girls hair was longer than Lou’s!!!
Ask her to do us a favour and go public profile. I’m tired of these attention seekers making it hard for us 🤣🤣