Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
Why did you then? Did you really think anything good would have come from this? She can't be saying s like this when she was the 1 inserting herself into the drama. They must be half sisters, both obsessed with the gram. I know you read here, please next time for the sake of your young niece, keep her off the phone to lou, being her half sister you would have known exactly what she was capable of.

Apr 18, 2023
So Lou denied her existence but she told Insta she was her sister? I’m confused. Is she older or younger than Lou? I thought Lou’s parents were still together, but it could be her stepdad.

I’m sorry if I caused her any offence. I just can’t see what the end goal was in putting a child on the phone with Lou. My little one has Down’s syndrome so she’s developmentally much younger than her age, too.

Apr 30, 2023
Why did you then? Did you really think anything good would have come from this? She can't be saying s like this when she was the 1 inserting herself into the drama. They must be half sisters, both obsessed with the gram. I know you read here, please next time for the sake of your young niece, keep her off the phone to lou, being her half sister you would have known exactly what she was capable of.
Wow, she's unfriended me and l never said l doubted her.
Well swivel on this, because it's made me wonder if you are genuine now 🖕🖕

May 1, 2023
I love the way Lou has just casually dropped it that she had a load of stuff stored at Ste’s, stuff she supposedly “forgot” about. If you genuinely had nothing you’d remember exactly where bags of clothes, toiletries etc were.

But I bet all of those gullible twats on her live will just let that one pass so again Lou isn’t held accountable.
I hope Carol has the ole credit card out as it’s going to be an expensive few months picking up the tab for Lou making her house a girlie space.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
She wasn't outed though she sent follow requests to all lous followers when she appeared back on the gram. She outed herself if anything by announcing it to everyone. I don't know if she's her sister or not I don't know why you'd make it up. Lou did say her last name on one of her stories so she obviously knows her somehow. Still doesn't look like lou in the video if it is her she's got more coats and bags than she's showing, I've never seen her wearing them before. The hair looked too long but the videos not clear enough to say one way or the other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
I love the way Lou has just casually dropped it that she had a load of stuff stored at Ste’s, stuff she supposedly “forgot” about. If you genuinely had nothing you’d remember exactly where bags of clothes, toiletries etc were.

But I bet all of those gullible twats on her live will just let that one pass so again Lou isn’t held accountable.
I hope Carol has the ole credit card out as it’s going to be an expensive few months picking up the tan for Lou making her house a girlie space.
She just doesn't even no when shes lieing now as she tells that many x