Lou @Lifewithloux

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Because I’m blocked by Lou, my girlfriend now looks forward to ‘Lou’s story time’ every evening from her account 😂 She wasn’t so pleased when I used to show her KK’s OF pics 😂😂
Oh my god again stop it! If I ever took a screengrab of KK and forgot to delete straight away my other half (who goes through my pics to see what the kids have been up to) would have a go at me for jump scaring him with them 😭😭😭

Apr 16, 2023
So according to a poster on TL we are pathetic for going in on Lou. The poster mainly follows the Hinch thread…that thread is savage at times! They follow her so closely they can spot a pre-record purely based on her nail varnish 😂

It amazes me how many people have been sucked in by Lou’s ‘I’m so hard done by’ act and in turn think we are monsters for seeing through her s and being vocal about it.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
For all you horrible trolls who sit posting on here all day and don’t go to work 😂
She's a cock!

She didn't follow me for any of the reasons she's listed in her reply to you, she's only followed me because I followed lou.

Half sister or not, she needs to wind her neck in. If that really is your half sister, why the do would you take it upon yourself to message people 'who are gulliable' rather than help your vulnerable half sister? Lack of brain cells must run in the family

Apr 23, 2023
So according to a poster on TL we are pathetic for going in on Lou. The poster mainly follows the Hinch thread…that thread is savage at times! They follow her so closely they can spot a pre-record purely based on her nail varnish 😂

It amazes me how many people have been sucked in by Lou’s ‘I’m so hard done by’ act and in turn think we are monsters for seeing through her s and being vocal about it.
Same could be said for everyone everywhere going in on anyone. Pot .kettle. Lou loves it it keeps her engagement up.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023

The Hinch thread is probably the most wild!

May 5, 2023
I love the banter on this forum! 🙌🏾🤣
I think in 30 days or whenever the time comes we’re all gonna be changing our usernames to some funny ones! This account needs to rename themselves ‘kkscoffeeprep’ 🤣🤣🤣
I’m changing mine to ‘lousbottomlip’ 🤣🤣🤣

Wait until you see the new name & avi I've decided on. Roll on June & the name changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤚5️⃣ 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 30, 2023

Where on Tattle is it?. I'm here because l didn't think a thread was made on Lou?.