Lou @Lifewithloux

hakunamatataa

Apr 22, 2023
Just caught up - my mum takes them propanol tablets once a day to prevent migraines. Didn’t know they could be an ‘as and when I’m anxious’ tablet.

That’s not lou in the vid - it’s all a bit strange isn’t it, hard to believe someone would pretend to be a sister and have a full on hate campaign because I personally wouldn’t do it. Hypocritical being in here commenting, i know. Commenting on a someone who chooses to share their life on the internet is farrrr from whatever this ‘sister’ is doing! Unhinged comes to mind lol
I take propranolol as and when for anxiety - I take citalopram as well but the propranolol I can just take if I’m particularly bad. Really good at slowing the heart rate down. GP advised me to do that!

Apr 17, 2023
I take propranolol as and when for anxiety - I take citalopram as well but the propranolol I can just take if I’m particularly bad. Really good at slowing the heart rate down. GP advised me to do that!
Every day is a school day! When my mum is getting aggy with me I will tell her to take another 🤣🤣
Hope you don’t suffer too bad with it xx

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Kk thread
Think the user is on here too tho by looks of things so can’t be that bad
I asked why kk's thread was so dead and she came back with that comment! I didn't even mention lou 🤣 because the threads not about her and tl have a habit of shutting threads down that go off thread, I sometimes think that is kk that does it, I wrote it on there and surprise surprise kk is back today posting story’s to get us talking just shows she reads there 💋

hakunamatataa

Apr 22, 2023
Every day is a school day! When my mum is getting aggy with me I will tell her to take another 🤣🤣
Hope you don’t suffer too bad with it xx
Yeah apparently there’s no side effects from just taking it as and when whereas my anti depressants I go into a bloody suicidal spiral if I dare miss one day 😭

I thankfully don’t need the propranolol as much these days, thank you ❤️

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Obviously lou cant use the app as it sells hoovers she could put the free cash to some use, she could ever buy her and ste one, maybe next time she loses him she can fly on it searching for him 🤣🤣🤣