Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
I’m not convinced. Could it be bloat and she is pushing out on purpose to get us talking? My husband gets bad bloat from certain foods or if he has been drinking and if he pushes his tummy out he looks very pregnant!
My belly looks like this all the time through bloat & other issues,it's rock hard too, people always think I'm pregnant

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I will be absolutely gobsmacked if that’s not a pregnant belly - it’s popped out too fast and her boobs have gone massive. Disgraceful - at the very least we know she’s smoking weed which can cause the brain not to develop properly in foetuses, leading to things like adhd and autism - studies to prove this im not just throwing it out there, although obviously like everything, it won’t always be the case - hopefully not this time. Btw I’m not someone who is anti-weed, far from it to be honest although I don’t smoke it myself, but these are peer reviewed studies I’m going off when it’s used at a time when the brain is still in development.

Anti depressants and anti psychotics are also usually a no no and docs tend not to prescribe, which is the only thing making me think is she? Or is she just a big round fat f?

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
She’s got money for a taxi!!!
They will have paid for it..no way she would.

Last week she said that she was on the new scheme and she would be in the house she is in for a while, till they find her a new house.

Maybe she needs to start looking back at her stories to remember what she is saying lying about... She can't remember what she said 2 stories ago!!!

wonder the did church people come yesterday or was that another lie.

No way is she pregnant. It's from her choc choc and crap. She doesn't eat anything but rubbish.

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
I’m not convinced. Could it be bloat and she is pushing out on purpose to get us talking? My husband gets bad bloat from certain foods or if he has been drinking and if he pushes his tummy out he looks very pregnant!
I agree I'm not convinced.Since I had a baby my stomach goes out and back to being a firm bump when im bloated at certain times of the month.Its quite uncomfortable.I imagine after 3 kids this could be the case.I really hope it is the case.

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
I agree I'm not convinced.Since I had a baby my stomach goes out and back to being a firm bump when im bloated at certain times of the month.Its quite uncomfortable.I imagine after 3 kids this could be the case.I really hope it is the case.
I bloat especially now I've hit menopause but I reckon it's just a whole lot of lard with Beggy Lou, she's got the chins to match

Apr 27, 2023
I wonder when was the last time a vegetable even got close to @LousTopLip …probably when she ate the two day old kebab leftovers 🤢

She behaves how you’d expect a 6 year old would if let loose with a few quid. Chocolate, takeaways and useless bits and bobs.

She kept crying about not getting the £300 cost of living payment which would “changed her life” but just completely blew DOUBLE that on Chinese tat. £600 could have set her up nicely in a new house.

Last edited:

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
I wonder when was the last time a vegetable even got close to @LousTopLip …probably when she ate the two day old kebab leftovers 🤢

She behaves how you’d expect a 6 year old would if let loose with a few quid. Chocolate, takeaways and useless bits and bobs.

She kept crying about not getting the £300 coat of living payment which would “change her life” but just completely blew DOUBLE that on Chinese tat. £600 could have set her up nicely in a new house.
Probably last time she was with Ste since he's a complete cabbage

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Her ankle is starting to look diseased. Its not even bruised just puffed right out like some sort of disgusting abscess or maybe its like what Shammi ( MR thread , It is what it is at our house/ cleaning with kids but she had a fit and no more ig for shammi :( ) had going on her leg, cellulitis. Looked gross as hell like that too .

Dunno what the ribbon around her neck was about.
Animal print is not for everyone. and that jacket is two sizes too small . She does look like she at least somewhat tried tho . Would love to know why she is so obsessed with the kerchief looking headbands.