Lou @Lifewithloux

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
She was talking about Dawn. She called her Dickhead Dawn .she said it in one of her stories before the taxi came .when she was standing by the front door.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just sat in the hospital,took a photo and skipped home..got a cheap bandage and said the hospital strapped it up and to stay off it so she now needs Uber eats

May 3, 2023
I'm really not sure
There's usually a universal medical notes on the computer system under the health care number when put it in she will have a flash warning come up. It is usually updated really quickly, I seen my doc 2 days before seeing a dietician and they were able to see what meds I was on and all my details.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ive had some intense conversations with lou in the past where she threw threats around and i think shes the one sending those messages, not ste.
Wouldn't surprise me. He can't even string a sentence together without her it seems. Either way whoever wrote those messages is clearly low IQ and generally thick as do.

May 5, 2023
I think it's just lard, if she was pregnant she'd be on the beg for baby stuff and planning a gender reveal for insta

Not necessarily. She knows any future babies will be removed from her at birth and she absolutely knows the handful of enablers she has left would be livid if she admitted to being pregnant. If you think about it, realistically none of us would ever know. She could easily carry a baby to full term, give birth, & be back home in 24 hours begging for tat, chocolate and takeaways and never admit she'd had a fourth child removed by SS.

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
Not necessarily. She knows any future babies will be removed from her at birth and she absolutely knows the handful of enablers she has left would be livid if she admitted to being pregnant. If you think about it, realistically none of us would ever know. She could easily carry a baby to full term, give birth, & be back home in 24 hours begging for tat, chocolate and takeaways and never admit she'd had a fourth child removed by SS.
It would be impossible to hide a full-time pregnancy... especially if its her 4th 1!!

May 5, 2023
I will be absolutely gobsmacked if that’s not a pregnant belly - it’s popped out too fast and her boobs have gone massive. Disgraceful - at the very least we know she’s smoking weed which can cause the brain not to develop properly in foetuses, leading to things like adhd and autism - studies to prove this im not just throwing it out there, although obviously like everything, it won’t always be the case - hopefully not this time. Btw I’m not someone who is anti-weed, far from it to be honest although I don’t smoke it myself, but these are peer reviewed studies I’m going off when it’s used at a time when the brain is still in development.

Anti depressants and anti psychotics are also usually a no no and docs tend not to prescribe, which is the only thing making me think is she? Or is she just a big round fat f?

I'd like sources for these proven peer studies. I'm autistic, & my mum (or dad) never smoked weed. I've also never smoked weed in my life & don't smoke cigarettes (neither has my husband), & I'm teetotal, but my youngest is autistic too. It's a neurological condition. The neurodivergent (autistic) brain and neurotypical brain are like the difference between a Macbook and Windows PC, they operate differently but the end results are the same.

I agree with you that she is concealing (albeit not very well 😂) a pregnancy, though. Another thing, aswell as the drug abuse, is foetal alcohol syndrome/disorder, as she also drinks hard liquor. That can cause significant brain damage and learning disabilities and I've sometimes wondered whether Lou has FAS/FAD, because her mum used to be an alcoholic. It would explain somewhat as to why she seems stunted and immature. Lou has talked about her mum's alcohol dependency in the past.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Here in Scotland as soon as you have one child removed it’s an automatic referral to social work and the special needs in pregnancy mid wives service who link in with social work each step of pregnancy. Child protection pre birth assessment are done to determine if the child can go home following birth. I assume it will be similar in England, I know the cases I’ve dealt with that have transferred from England that’s been the case.