Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
I’ve never been to her part of the world but do they not have buses there? 🙄 Job centres are hardly placed out in the sticks, they’re always in town centres with bus routes running close by. Surely a bus ticket can’t cost much more than a can of red bull and a packet of fags.

She got her priorities wrong again but of course, it’s not her fault. It never is.
according to Google it’s 14 to 16 mins walk from her house! She could have done thatif she had left enough time

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She would've known she had this appointment coming up, why not save taxi money from the other day / skip the red bull for 4 days to pay for a taxi if her pain is that bad? She just didn't want to go and thought she coukd blag her way out of it. The lazy scrotum just wants her money given to her without even having to attend an appointment. 5 minutes late my arse. No sympathy for her the stupid cow. Not her fault though obviously 🤣🤣

Apr 24, 2023
She's going to use this 'ankle pain' to beg for more codeine and do knows what else. She hasn't been sanctioned at all. She's obviously feeling a bit sorry for herself coz her enablers haven't bought her the bags or laptop table she's so desperate for. This is all a game to her. Now the begging will be relentless and she will get what she wants. And ste clearly knows what she is up to. Both begging tramps. I just hope she bleached her hands before going into that jobcentre 🤮 🤮

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
So she bleats that she was "IN" hospital for 8 hours the other day . .
Thats a fairly normal waiting time in any A and E ( unless of course its an emergency) yet shes harping on about it . .
And then adds she has to return for physiotherapy (and all sorts of other orrible stuff)
Thats normal too . .
Zero sympathy from us Lou . .
Your beggary will get you nowhere 🤣

May 5, 2023
It won't be the first time if she has. She deleted a couple yesterday as well.

I screen record any stories I have a feeling she'll delete, once sugar mommy Carol tells her to get rid of them. Sugar mommy tells her not to use swear words in her stories, or smoke on camera. That's going well, isn't it? 😂 ... get a clue Carol, your sugar baby is using you.