Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
Re James and dv I think I believe some of it. She was too scared to tell him she was pregnant with Molly. We can see the state of her room now, I think she was always scruffy and dirty maybe the pill abuse drove him over the edge, not that makes it right. Has she ever admitted to anyone the timeline of her addiction, what pushed her from codeine further along the track?

How could she have been too scared to tell him she was pregnant with Molly?!!!....

....considering she's said over and over she was a surprise baby, she had no idea she was pregnant, & did a magazine article about it?

She's full of s!

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
Im not from Redcar, was just there with work for the day, I popped into B&M at lunch break and instantly recognised him from Lou’s IG he was sitting in a closed shop doorway opposite, in a sleeping bag, smoking, I think it was around the time they split up / baby was born not exactly sure when it was, but he was asking for money.
Just found the documentary, it's called Legally High and should be on Netflix

Apr 20, 2023
How could she have been too scared to tell him she was pregnant with Molly?!!!....

....considering she's said over and over she was a surprise baby, she had no idea she was pregnant, & did a magazine article about it?

She's full of s!
Oh yeah, if you read the magazine article she was rushed to hospital, phoned James or something, but they had a psychiatrist at the birth! Now they don't grow on trees in the nhs, points to previous lying and denial of obvious facts. This will sound familiar, she had a group of women in her dms supporting her! It was all on the old cleaning thread.

May 5, 2023
Im not from Redcar, was just there with work for the day, I popped into B&M at lunch break and instantly recognised him from Lou’s IG he was sitting in a closed shop doorway opposite, in a sleeping bag, smoking, I think it was around the time they split up / baby was born not exactly sure when it was, but he was asking for money.

Him and Lou beg outside shops currently. One does Home Bargains, the other does Iceland. That in itself is drug user behaviour.

May 7, 2023
In 7yrs she’s aged so much
She’s not even 30 yet. She
I don't believe James beat her, I really don't. He absolutely kicked her out of the house, because he was sick and tired of working all day and then going home where she'd done sod all except neglect the kids and get high. The rest is spot on, she was living in a little flat, having the kids at weekends. Enter Ste to the picture. I believe he trashed her place and beat her, because she did end up in refuge where other dv escapees lived and she enraged a couple of the women there because she posted photo's on facebook sat in the communal gardens and it kicked off, because they were terrified of their accommodation being exposed and their violent ex's finding them. If she'd have stayed away from Ste like she was told, she'd be set up in a nice little home now, with baby Alfie, Oscar & Molly. She chose Ste, so lost Alfie within 2 hours of him being born. In this country, it's extremely difficult and rare for fathers, especially unmarried fathers, to even get access to their kids, let alone get full custody and parental rights. That's why I don't believe Lou's accusations of dv against James.
i don’t believe James beat her either. I should’ve used air quotes round that bit. Apologies!

May 7, 2023
Re: Mollys birth.

I don’t understand how she can claim her and James didn’t know she was pregnant. I’d love to know what James thinks about that now. Like does he believe her? I saw her about 6 weeks before she gave birth and she looked pregnant!!!. If you’ve seen photos of what she was like back then, she was very skinny. It was very obvious she was pregnant. I didn’t ask her or mention it at the time as we didn’t know each other to talk to.Then a few eeeks later she’s given birth and didn’t know she was pregnant and is scrambling around trying to find clothes and baby equipment for Molly. It was really odd 😳

Apr 30, 2023
I agree with this 100% my husband took his ex wife to court for custody of his 2 children. He had evidence of drug use, alcohol dependency, self harm, child neglect, a revolving door on her knickers and suicide attempts. They were married when they were born and he had full parental rights yet he only got joint custody. We went through mediation, CAMHS, social services and CAFCAS. She never turned up to court and reused all recommended interventions For James to get full custody and Beggy Lou to not even get visitation there mustve been some serious evidence
Usually costs the man a lot and most men don’t bother do it shows he’s definitely a serious parent

Apr 21, 2023
What’s her beef with dawnhomelife? Is she the one in recovery with her husband who drinks every weekend? That would send someone back onto the drugs I would have thought ? As inhibitions are low
I think she’s been off it a good while now. She’s able to control her demons. Lou seems to be jealous of dawn because she gets the attention and support that lou craves.

Apr 30, 2023
What’s her beef with dawnhomelife? Is she the one in recovery with her husband who drinks every weekend? That would send someone back onto the drugs I would have thought ? As inhibitions are low
Yes it is. I've had a good look at her posts and l applaud them for staying clean from drugs for several year's. If that was who Lou was taking about in her post, l wouldn't blame her for blocking her. The last thing she needs is that greedy tramp dragging her under with her.

May 12, 2023
Oh yeah, if you read the magazine article she was rushed to hospital, phoned James or something, but they had a psychiatrist at the birth! Now they don't grow on trees in the nhs, points to previous lying and denial of obvious facts. This will sound familiar, she had a group of women in her dms supporting her! It was all on the old cleaning thread.
I wish those old threads were still about to read through! Such a shame, they were full of info and funny as do.

Apr 30, 2023
I think she’s been off it a good while now. She’s able to control her demons. Lou seems to be jealous of dawn because she gets the attention and support that lou craves.
Yeah in fairness though if someone in recovery is saying they are getting pissed every weekend is that not swapping addictions? And it’s showing others in recovery that drinking is ok when it’s probably not for most recovering addicts as one will spur on the other

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah in fairness though if someone in recovery is saying they are getting pissed every weekend is that not swapping addictions? And it’s showing others in recovery that drinking is ok when it’s probably not for most recovering addicts as one will spur on the other
Also dunno why she was at Lou who’s obviously in denial and deeply addicted if she’s ‘there to help others’