Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
I am not KK, or whoever you have accused me of. Instead of sending me follow requests from fake accounts, just come at me with your real account?
Stop sending follow requests to my fake account from your fake account 😒

You're sat here defending actual scumbags who are putting their own children at risk. That alone says more about you than it needs to.

May 11, 2023
Was that a typo for t? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just couldn't believe the cringeworthy crash landing into this chat! Like who the do do they think they are?! They can do off thinking they're clever, articulate and a hero, spoiling for a virtue signalling joust. Tit was all i had the energy for 🀣

Last edited:
May 11, 2023
She was Canadian but yeah, that obsessed nutbag. She was beyond tapped in the head. She faked SS messages from kk about her dead son. She said vulgar things about her own child πŸ˜”
And she faked a whole mute persona with a mutilated vag. I mean WTF
Oh I remember her. Wasn’t she getting her hubby to message folk at one point too? There was some strange scenario with her daughter too wasn’t there!?

Hertz was always airing her opinion.

They just all disappeared πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ almost forgotten about!..

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She's admitted speed, but not taken responsibility for it. No matter the state of her relationship, if you're looking after your kids does anyone with a brain think oh this is the way out of my problems. I'm guessing issues with James started after her escalating drug use.
Sounding like Mrs hinch here, but my sister had a short issue with speed, no idea why, but anyhow her house was always always a mess, a bad state. On speed it looked immaculate for a month, then she stopped, got fat again, and house is a ruin. Why was lou still in a mess, she could've done some manic cleaning stories.
God I miss my speed days! House was fing spotless! 🀣🀣🀣

May 1, 2023
That Tattlers Unmasked account is Kayleigh (and Aileen as well I believe, originally it was just KK). I worked it out a long time ago. Tattlers Unmasked used to have a back up account called Tattle Haters and the s they’d post on there was identical to what KK would post too (same fonts/backgrounds/typing styles/grammatical errors etc…). KK is just a bitter old hag who wanted to be another Hinch back in the day, but could never quite manage it. So being the vile beast that she is, decided she was going to torment people and made it her mission to β€œshut Tattle down”, and began doxing people and posting their addresses online and sending their addresses to local gangsters who were fresh out of prison. Something wrong with KK. Who else is that vindictive and spiteful?
Doxxed other whilst at the same time moaned about people knowing her address. The address she’d give to anyone who would offer her gifts etc.

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
Oh I remember her. Wasn’t she getting her hubby to message folk at one point too? There was some strange scenario with her daughter too wasn’t there!?

Hertz was always airing her opinion.

They just all disappeared πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ almost forgotten about!..
It was all her...not her hubby...she had a million fake accounts. Total nut case.

May 5, 2023
She was Canadian but yeah, that obsessed nutbag. She was beyond tapped in the head. She faked SS messages from kk about her dead son. She said vulgar things about her own child πŸ˜”
And she faked a whole mute persona with a mutilated vag. I mean WTF

Ahhh, I remember her now. Her son was an adult who sadly took his own life whilst in the military/just left the military, right? I understand and empathise that it affected her mental health in a negative way, but her outlet should have been a qualified therapist, not arguing with strangers on Instagram.

The gifting and attention has definitely dried up for beggy. Quiet as a church mouse these last few days.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Ahhh, I remember her now. Her son was an adult who sadly took his own life whilst in the military/just left the military, right? I understand and empathise that it affected her mental health in a negative way, but her outlet should have been a qualified therapist, not arguing with strangers on Instagram.

The gifting and attention has definitely dried up for beggy. Quiet as a church mouse these last few days.
She alluded to him being murdered and had β€˜family members’ set up multiple go fund me accounts for her. She fleeced a lot of money from a lot people 😳

May 5, 2023
Blimey, I never knew all this as I blocked her when she became too unhinged for my comfort zone (Lorna) πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Tattlers can try and invade this space as much as they want. They're not going to stop us discussing beggy and her atrocious behaviour & lifestyle, especially when they have the bold faced audacity to flounce in here, wearing their hypocrisy cloaks & hiding behind fake accounts themselves! Twats. They're just angry because they can't control the subject matter and get threads shut down. TL is too vanilla for me, now.

Anyway, BBL. Going out to get sausages, yorkie puds, spuds & veg for dinner later. Oh no... did I say too much? The TL detectives will suss out who I am, now πŸ™„πŸ˜‚