Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
@The missing cabbage it is in desperate need of attention off its mother but the nigger is too busy spending time hagging off people on line to even notice the desperation it clearly needs - wash you child @Yamfoot - it looks dirty
So you come on here calling us all fs for talking about a begging dirty druggie who lives in a hovel & bleeds dry all the benefits & takes the piss, just being a general junkie,
yet here you are being full on racist & posting pics of children & being nasty about that child & calling the child names,
nah you are fed up in the head if you thinks ok, your definitely either kk or fat b 5head either way I wish Karma will smash you in the face,unless someone beats it to it, now go do off you unfunny desperate t

Ivy

May 8, 2023
So you come on here calling us all fs for talking about a begging dirty druggie who lives in a hovel & bleeds dry all the benefits & takes the piss, just being a general junkie,
yet here you are being full on racist & posting pics of children & being nasty about that child & calling the child names,
nah you are fed up in the head if you thinks ok, your definitely either kk or fat b 5head either way I wish Karma will smash you in the face,unless someone beats it to it, now go do off you unfunny desperate t @Troll patrol - yes that is exactly what I am doing. Don't like it f, press ignore t

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
nah you are fed up in the head if you thinks ok, your definitely either kk or fat b 5head either way I wish Karma will smash you in the face,unless someone beats it to it, now go do off you unfunny desperate t
Quite mad isn’t it how the real scumbags think we are the trolls 😅 if it’s put out on any form of social media, with a view to gain followers, views, likes, then you gotta be prepared to take the criticism. Especially from the ones who’s taxes pay for said scumbags

Ivy

May 8, 2023
do you @Yamfoot - I've replied to several people on here so I am not exactly talking to myself am i? stoner - go wash you child