Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
Not everyone is Kayleigh, or Aileen for that matter.

Some of us were gifted with more than one brain cell and the sense to not admit online that they Klarna luxury items whilst slagging off Lou for similar.

Are you ok? We "s" Lou off because she chose a moron & drugs over her newborn baby, puts zero effort into bettering her life to see her two eldest kids & her parents, begs online for absolutely everything, lies about being in recovery whilst at the same time getting high on camera and openly taking opiates.

That's not even REMOTELY similar to somebody getting an item on Klarna. Muppet.

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
Why is all of Lou’s shampoo and stuff at Gollum’s new place when she’s not allowed to stay there? I’m pretty sure they will both be made homeless if she stays at his new place?

fs me off how those divvies get help with housing when my local council won’t help me and my kids 🙄 might sack my kids off and get on the brown see if they give me a house

May 11, 2023
The few s stories lou has done recently when she’s on her own. She seems to be well. She’s not babbling s and doesn’t seem off her box. Well today anyway…
She still managed to squeeze in a wee feel sorry for me statement though 😂 ‘if she can get through today with no food, she should hopefully get some tomorrow afternoon’

May 11, 2023
So our poor beggy lou couldn't get to an appointment on time and (dry) cried about being sanctioned, but can get there 3 times for her col reward 🤔🤔🤔
She said in her stories a few weeks ago she wasn’t entitled to it, cause she was sanctioned during the qualifying month She was ‘fake ugly crying’ about it. Ste was getting his apparently but she wasn’t.

May 5, 2023
The few s stories lou has done recently when she’s on her own. She seems to be well. She’s not babbling s and doesn’t seem off her box. Well today anyway…

He drags her down. She lost ALL of her kids because she wouldn't stop seeing him. She's an idiot. He has no job, no money, no stable home (let's face facts, eviction WILL happen), he's a drug addict, he's controlling, & the icing on the cake is he's one of the most ugly men I've ever had the misfortune of seeing topless online 🤢

Her life will never improve when she's with him.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023

She's not babbling or slurring (yet) but on the stories without the filter when she's walking along she looks terribly unhealthy.

Also, she can't keep up with her own lies....she was buzzing when she got that codeine last week and now she's saying she won't get any more "coz of ma recovewy"

May 5, 2023
See she's still whining over her COL payment that she's not going to get for been sanctioned 🤦‍♀️

She's had that and spent it. They both had a payment and spunked it on drugs. That's why we've been subjected to a pretty much beg-free fortnight. Now the money's gone, it's back to begging. They're revolting. People like them should be put on an island with the basics only. When they're clean, let back into society. Oxygen thieves.