Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
Gotta laugh at the fact she's crying over how she feels like she supported Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon but now Lou needs support they're not their to help her 🤣 did she really see herself as on the same level as them? HAHAHAHA she's such a brain dead moron.
😭😂 I watched that just before I went to bed and thought, I’ll rewatch that in the morning to see if I understood that right. 😅 she’s an absolute weapon! 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
I missed the live but the pair of them spending five minutes trying to remember the term ‘selective memory’ was a personal highlight.

What is she actually expecting Hinch or Stacey to do? As if Lou is on their radar. She’s on a different fing planet!
This was one of the best things I've seen to date on her wecovewy journeee.

Polly

May 11, 2023
There's the fake tears. Saying she doesn't want to let Ste down. Feck Ste you stupid woman. What about your kids you let down. Imbecile 🙄

Screenshot_20230520-130021_Instagram.jpg
I only caught the first bit where she was saying Ste was being horrible to her, took money "something?" and said he paid her back, when he hadn't. So, she then went on to say she doesn't want to let him down??? 🥴

Edit: Just watched and she's made a point of saying 'something' she leant Ste, but he doesn't have enough to give her back...so it's not money? Drugs?

Last edited: