Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
She's of her face again. She will always be an addict. She has no intention of being in 'recovery'. She was an addict when she first started Instagram years ago. She lies her way through life but her lies will always catch up with her. She really needs to stop talking to him and treating him like a baby. It's creepy behaviour
I just watched her stories - Stee is off his tits too. He’s rubbered!! Christ on a bastard bike.. how the do are they convincing people they are sober? How can anybody watch those stories and not see that the two of them are high as kites!? 🫣

Apr 16, 2023
Sadly I don’t think she will ever leave ste, she is fine ( as Lou can be ) when she isn’t with him but as soon as she is with him she is off her tits, why be around someone who is still actively using? You will never be able to be in recovery whilst one of yous are using, hence why they were housed separately! I hate to say it but she has chosen her bed to lay in

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
What an absolute car crash tonight, gone from being super high to super down. Steminem is walking up and down like Ozzy Osbourne off his tits in the background, she’s thinking the filter is real eyelashes 😳 now she’s slurring her words crying over a baby she sees everyday but apparently never sees. What a feckin life to live ! That said anyone else hoping she does a live? 🤣 personally I think she’s to out of it 😵‍💫
Ozzy osbourne 😂😂😂😂 cant unsee that image now 😂

Apr 12, 2023
I just watched her stories - Stee is off his tits too. He’s rubbered!! Christ on a bastard bike.. how the do are they convincing people they are sober? How can anybody watch those stories and not see that the two of them are high as kites!? 🫣
Ste in the background flopping back n forth 😲 clearly off his face AGAIN!
Screenshot_2023-05-20-16-55-32-475_com.instagram.android.jpg