Lou @Lifewithloux

Polly

May 11, 2023
Does anyone know his full name and the area they live, is it in Redcar or Middlesbrough? I'm sick to the back teeth of this pair of fing smack heads taking up housing when there's much more deserving people out there. I'm going to report him and hope they throw him in the gutter where he belongs 😡😡
She just answered you're question lol, Middlesborough

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
She’s got the emotional maturity of a child. She’s fuming at him so is lashing out by doing this, she can’t think ahead at all to the consequences. I really wanna think she’s going to do him off but by tomorrow she’ll be pretending none of this happened and her and Ste are all up for their recovewee and fitness regime. It’s gonna be the same story on repeat until she or he dies at this point I think
Edited to add she’s only fuming cause he took her share of drugs as evidenced by her earlier post that she lent him something yesterday and he wont give her anything back today. She’s just been left with his anti psychotic medicine lol
Tomorrows stories-

“ wev decided to work on it havent we ste *turns camera to ste* coz we luv each uva don’t we ste and we want to support each uva thru owa recuvawy”

Apr 30, 2023
Haven't seen any of this yet as I've been out with the kids that I actually have to look after because I'm not a crackhead 🙃 sounds like it's going to be a good show, I will get snacks ready!
A good show? Really?
Regardless of what she is or is not. He's lay there smacked out his head she isn't. She's clearly struggling.
Have some fing compassion.

Shes a scumbag yes, but to find this entertaining you're all vile little fs.

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
A good show? Really?
Regardless of what she is or is not. He's lay there smacked out his head she isn't. She's clearly struggling.
Have some fing compassion.

Shes a scumbag yes, but to find this entertaining you're all vile little fs.
This is prime viewing to us lot man, lighten up.

My smackhead uncle is in the same state as ste everyday pop round me nanna’s for a cuppa love you’ll have a right laugh