Lou @Lifewithloux

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Imagine rimming Yamfoot and thinking she's okay despite having a substance addiction of her own 🤮
Which substance are you referring to? Tobacco, alcohol, caffeine or cannabis? I consume them all so wondering which one you’ve witnessed me being addicted to? Considering my stories very rarely mention any of the above in comparison to the rest of what I post?

And nice one for the rimming comment, nice to know what goes through your mind, next time picture me in latex yeah babes 😘

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
She would hate me with my £3.50 big bottle of sugar free vimto AND I’ve just sent my husband the shop for loads of chocolate.

It’s ridiculous that this is the s that she sheds tears for. Never seen her cry for those kids once. She should be ordered into sterilisation- absolutely does not deserve kids. Can you imagine her in charge of them now? Seriously though? Pissing up the money on se and coming on the gram crying cos they’ve got no food. I dunno how she done it for the first two/three years truth be told 🤯🤯🤯

Apr 12, 2023
She would hate me with my £3.50 big bottle of sugar free vimto AND I’ve just sent my husband the shop for loads of chocolate.

It’s ridiculous that this is the s that she sheds tears for. Never seen her cry for those kids once. She should be ordered into sterilisation- absolutely does not deserve kids. Can you imagine her in charge of them now? Seriously though? Pissing up the money on se and coming on the gram crying cos they’ve got no food. I dunno how she done it for the first two/three years truth be told 🤯🤯🤯
*choc choc

May 18, 2023
Finally caught up and now ready to comment, sent over from Lou’s stories last week nearly peed my pants when she mentioned here I’ve been desperate to talk about her after the thread got banned on Tattle 😭 and we can talk about the Evil one KK to 💃 The dressing gown this morning 🤮 how she thinks she could be his carer when she can’t even look after herself! And a donner meat pizza? If the drugs don’t kill her that will! Also how can someone who has no money be gaining weight so rapidly!