Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
narcissist youre right there, but a bit of double jeopardy going on here who in their right mind still has screenshots and keeps stored for this length of time on there phone? are you SWF from tattle ? it begs a question
Lol no I just haven't deleted anything off my phone since I got it. I shared loads of old ss of lou as well a few pages back.

KingsizeRizla

Apr 21, 2023
Anyone got a tiny violin to play for Lou? Miss tiny tears is at it again..

We established weeks ago she wasn’t entitled to the COL payment. 🤷‍♀️
Now her coordination isn’t good and always falls over which means she misses apps..

do all the way off Lou you absolute moon fruit!
There people out there with real medical issues that absolute floor them but they still manage to get up get themselves ready along with their kids and make it to school and important appointment’s on time!
If someone was handing out smack, money, cigs or chocolate at an appointment you’d make damn sure you were there to receive it with plenty time to spare - UC apps aren’t any different!
And go to work full time on top of all that!!

May 7, 2023
Be
She said she missed the appointment because of her being attacked but if I remember right she was late because of ger ankle as it was the day after she posted she was at hospital 🤣 age lies that much she can't even remember what's she said
sjes been sanctioned more than. The beating she got was a while back and it’s that sanction that made her lose out on her COL payment. Then the “ankle” happened and she got sanctioned again. Poor Lou she has no luck with money. I hope Carols listening 🤣