Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
Yeah l heard him. And one clear drug test doesn't mean she's clear of drugs completely, the thick b.
By the weekend she'll be off her tits again.
Heroin is only detectable in a urine test for up to 48 hrs but it’s usually a lot less than that. All she has to do to fool the urine tests is switch up what drugs she taking.

May 5, 2023
Depending on what test she has to do roughly about 2 days. It lasts longer on a hair strand test, which is probably why she fed her hair. A drugs test in court to see your kids is usually done by the hair follicle but bleach damage kills it.

It's why Britney shaved her head bald all those years ago in the midst of her tough to watch public mental breakdown, to avoid court ordered hair follicle testing.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
How can she be negative if she’s openly been taking codeine. She’s full of se. The box next to her on the sofa was
Lyrica, aka pregablin.

The pick-up thing is largely trust based, too, so her key worker is clearly a knobhead. To go from daily supervised pickup to twice weekly - Im absolutely not buying it; she should have been brought off supervised consumption first, then be trusted with lesser pickups. So essentially, she’s saying she’s gone from only being allowed to pickup every day and having to be watched taking the methadone, to collecting twice a week. She’s absolutely full of s the ugly t.

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
Did you hear her almost slip up, when she was talking about the drug test and said ‘I didn’t expect..’ and then reworded what she was going to say.

I reckon she was likely going to say ‘ I didn’t expect to pass..’ and that’s why she’s so ecstatic about it. I know if I had put the work in and knew it was going to be negative I would be pleased and validated, and not cocky like you’ve gotten away with something.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Well to me not knowing anything about it, her getting it twice a week is an increase, why is she proud?

Did u hear him transferring money on the phone? Then goes to the shop and gets drink and food? Makes me sick I work all week and can’t spend £10 on lunch so fing annoying . fing ponces.
I feel you ❤️ It takes the absolute piss. I get having a treat now and then, but there are 100000001 better ways to spend that money they've just spunked in Greggs. When money is tight for us the last thing we do is buy take away, yet old smack head Lou has to dab away her tears with a pasty. Infuriating.

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
  • Alcohol: 3-5 days in urine, 10-12 hours in blood
  • Amphetamines: 1-3 days in urine and around 12 hours in blood
  • Barbiturates: 2-4 days in urine and 1-2 days in blood
  • Benzodiazepines: 3-6 weeks in urine and 2-3 days in blood
  • Cannabis: 7-30 days in urine and up to 2 weeks in blood
  • Cocaine: 3-4 days in urine and 1-2 days in blood
  • Codeine: 1 day in urine and up to 12 hours in blood
  • Heroin: 3-4 days in urine and up to 12 hours in blood
  • LSD: 1-3 days in urine and up to 2-3 hours in blood
  • MDMA (ecstasy): 3-4 days in urine and 1-2 days in blood
  • Methamphetamine (crystal meth): 3-6 days in urine and 24 - 72 hours in blood
  • Methadone: 3-4 days in urine and 24-36 hours in blood
  • Morphine: 2-3 days in urine and 6-8 hours in blood
Smug Sally is in recovawee guys.