Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
She hasn't. Not in my experience, anyway. She still makes excuses for Lou and is convinced that trolls mocked-up that facebook selling advert. She also believes that when Lou is OBVIOUSLY high, it's only from her prescribed meds. If you know 100% that she has seen the light (at last), would you be able to share why you think this? (Without "outing" yourself, obviously). My interactions with Carol have all been quite hostile, she's very prickly about being questioned about Lou & what drives her to help her out with so much money, she is fully gaslit by beggy imo.
I bet Lou screens her stories as well so Carol doesn’t see everything

May 11, 2023
Right ok. So what is carol getting out of this?? She has to be getting something for her to keep buying and paying for Lou, and putting these stipulations in place are some sort of contract. What is going with carol I need to know. 😫
I had a very lengthy conversation with carol a few years ago (admittedly in dms) but she was just all about helping a fellow human being 🤷‍♂️ I'll see if i can access the account and find the chat. She was talking about buying lou a car and driving lessons at one point!
There was some rumour going around that they were related - some weird fb posts. Can anyone remember? I'll see if i dig that up too.

May 1, 2023
I had a very lengthy conversation with carol a few years ago (admittedly in dms) but she was just all about helping a fellow human being 🤷‍♂️ I'll see if i can access the account and find the chat. She was talking about buying lou a car and driving lessons at one point!
There was some rumour going around that they were related - some weird fb posts. Can anyone remember? I'll see if i dig that up too.
Oh yeah I do remember that actually. There were pics where Carol looked like a relative or something like that.

Apr 30, 2023
Buying her a car?!. That's weird 😕

May 11, 2023
Buying her a car?!. That's weird 😕
Lou realised she need only hint at something and carol would deliver. She was talking about wanting to take her babies places and that she couldn't drive and didn't have a car and how it would make such a difference to her life blah blah blah. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and i messaged her. It was on her @carolballata account which doesn't seem to exist any more. She asked what it had to do with me what she spent her money on. I told her she wasn't helping, that Lou was using her - she wouldn't have it. Said she had money, was fortunate and wanted to help another in need. She said her money, she can do what she wants with it!

May 11, 2023
Lou realised she need only hint at something and carol would deliver. She was talking about wanting to take her babies places and that she couldn't drive and didn't have a car and how it would make such a difference to her life blah blah blah. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and i messaged her. It was on her @carolballata account which doesn't seem to exist any more. She asked what it had to do with me what she spent her money on. I told her she wasn't helping, that Lou was using her - she wouldn't have it. Said she had money, was fortunate and wanted to help another in need. She said her money, she can do what she wants with it!
I couldn’t remember for the life of me what surname Carol used previously. I find it strange that there’s no other trace of Carol anywhere else but Instagram. I remember searching for her on Facebook, google image search and nada. She’s the sort of person you’d expect to have all types of social media . She may have it but I couldn’t find it when I looked previously.. there’s something really wrong with her and makes you wonder what her intentions are in the first place.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I couldn’t remember for the life of me what surname Carol used previously. I find it strange that there’s no other trace of Carol anywhere else but Instagram. I remember searching for her on Facebook, google image search and nada. She’s the sort of person you’d expect to have all types of social media . She may have it but I couldn’t find it when I looked previously.. there’s something really wrong with her and makes you wonder what her intentions are in the first place.
She’s on linked in. She is a interior designer

Apr 17, 2023
She's still using that account She's just changed the name to carolsquares

May 3, 2023
She looks at him to back up every lie. And the nail biting while he was describing the nail going through a copper pipe. I’m pretty sure copper pipes are quite tough. And do copper pipes even carry water? And surly a nail sized hole wouldn’t flood the upstairs of a house? And why no photos or videos of the damage when she uploads everyone of her catastrophes. God so many questions.
As much as I hate to agree with lou. 🤢 my hubby stuck a nail through a pipe in our landing, it was fine until he pulled it out, it was for our radiators so even turning the stop cock off didn't help. It ran and ran until we could seal it with electric tape. Kitchen ceiling flooded. Luckily we were able to catch most of it In buckets so the floor was saved.

Apr 30, 2023
And l get that it's her money etc...and that she helps other's, but to me she should be helping people in her own country that need it more than this scammer.

Carol is a fool with her money and needs to give her head a shake, and if she can't begin to see what Lou is doing she needs help as well. Stupid woman 🙄

May 22, 2023
So she's going to delete a few of her stories to stay ahead of the game. Is that incase the mediation team see them l wonder.

Screenshot_20230525-152816_Instagram.jpg
Shes already deleted half the ones like her news on the fact she's organised mediation and is seeing a judge. She's deleted the ones about deleting them to stay ahead of the game too.