Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Ste is on a different scheme for ex offenders. Her scheme is to help young people back into work
That just standard practice with the job centre. My mrs is on the same on after being made redundant during the pandemic. I don’t know why Lou thinks she will get a house out of that scheme.

May 5, 2023
As much as I hate to agree with lou. 🤢 my hubby stuck a nail through a pipe in our landing, it was fine until he pulled it out, it was for our radiators so even turning the stop cock off didn't help. It ran and ran until we could seal it with electric tape. Kitchen ceiling flooded. Luckily we were able to catch most of it In buckets so the floor was saved.

Yeah, your husband fair enough, but a professional carpet fitter would have a multimeter tester for pipes & electrics. I call bullshit on Lou & Ste's latest tall tale.

May 1, 2023
I wish they would charge time wasters that ring for ambulances when they don’t need them. A family friend waited over an hour for an ambulance and died. Chances are with prompt care they would have survived.
Similar thing happened to my dad last year, it took several hours for the ambulance to get to him and it was too late by the time he got to hospital and he died shortly after arrival. She’s a grade A t for even suggesting calling an ambulance.

Polly

May 11, 2023
So she's apparently clean, but behaving like she's been lobotomised. She can't even look after herself, and she wants her kids?! What would they be doing whilst she slept till 3pm?

Here's your tea kids, choc choc and a 1ltr bottle of D&B. You'll have to play with your toys around Ste, he's just having a little sleep on the floor because of his medicine. Oh, what, no toys? Well mummy had to take them to the special shop so we had some money for ciggys. 🙄

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Nothing poor about her mother except her parental skills. It’s entirely her fault that her daughter is this way imo, her mum is the biggest enabler in her life and needs a good talk to, she’s as dim, if not dimmer than Lou, another reason I think people should need a licence to breed. I actually despise the fact that my taxes pay for her to be a useless mother and I have to pay for her do up of a leg dribble kid 😤
I don’t agree with this at all. My dad was an addict. He went to work one day as normal and let the bailiffs come and evict us when mum happened to be on a day off from work. We had no idea. I was homeless aged 12. I didn’t turn out an addict or a beggar. You make your own choices in life. It’s on Lou.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I know a carpet fitter very well and personally - they don’t take anything to find pipes when they’re working as they aren’t working with massive nails, or indeed anything that could pierce a pipe. They do use tacks - they are tiny!!! Used for gripper rod and metal plates. Gripper rod is always used, a kicker is what the carpet fitter basically knees to get carpet stretched in place on the gripper - a carpet wouldn’t stay down without gripper unless a ridiculous industrial glue had been used but that’s only really used for carpet tiles and vinyl. Carpet fitters do not typically carry large nails capable of piercing pipes, nor do they use them for anything, and in the 40 odd years the person I know has done the job, they’ve never ever hit a pipe. Ever. The only time they’ve ever come into contact with large nails is if they’ve ever had to pull them out of floorboards. SOMETIMES they may tack carpet down when it’s in an awkward place such as a curve on the first step of a staircase. Still, it’s tack size and small so it can’t be seen.

She’s absolutely full of fing raw se. If it’s happened, it’s not a carpet fitter who’s done this and ste in the background half trying to ridicule them as if he’s got a fing clue is hysterical.

However I’m calling completely bullshit.

I know that’s a proper “I know someone” story, but this is a very close family member who is a carpet fitter.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I don’t agree with this at all. My dad was an addict. He went to work one day as normal and let the bailiffs come and evict us when mum happened to be on a day off from work. We had no idea. I was homeless aged 12. I didn’t turn out an addict or a beggar. You make your own choices in life. It’s on Lou.
Completely agree with you that you make your own choices in life. I think you and your mum are AMAZING.

I think you will find a few people, such as Lou, who will make themselves professional victims, though. I can’t tolerate these people who always cry it in and act like the world owes them something because they’ve been through something. Haven’t we all.

May 1, 2023
So she's apparently clean, but behaving like she's been lobotomised. She can't even look after herself, and she wants her kids?! What would they be doing whilst she slept till 3pm?

Here's your tea kids, choc choc and a 1ltr bottle of D&B. You'll have to play with your toys around Ste, he's just having a little sleep on the floor because of his medicine. Oh, what, no toys? Well mummy had to take them to the special shop so we had some money for ciggys. 🙄
She’s finally remembered she has kids!! She doesn’t really want them back, she loves the dosser life too much to put the work in to actually get them back. She’s only mentioning them to fool the idiots who bankroll her.

May 13, 2023
Yeah, your husband fair enough, but a professional carpet fitter would have a multimeter tester for pipes & electrics. I call bullshit on Lou & Ste's latest tall tale.
Carpet fitter burst my radiator pipe while fixing a floorboard about 3 years ago and then the t done a runner after saying he was going to phone his friend to fix it 🤣🤣 couldn’t make it up !

Denise

May 22, 2023
I am so glad I've found this page and it's not just me who watches these videos in awe 🤣 spent over a grand on cheap tat on temu, ste hasn't been in vids for a few days since he wouldn't share his pop, and Where's her beloved laptop?! showed the bag the other day but hasn't been doing any courses or the like recently. absolute waste of air the cretin
She hasn't. Not in my experience, anyway. She still makes excuses for Lou and is convinced that trolls mocked-up that facebook selling advert. She also believes that when Lou is OBVIOUSLY high, it's only from her prescribed meds. If you know 100% that she has seen the light (at last), would you be able to share why you think this? (Without "outing" yourself, obviously). My interactions with Carol have all been quite hostile, she's very prickly about being questioned about Lou & what drives her to help her out with so much money, she is fully gaslit by beggy imo.
Carol unfollowed Lou and sent a message about Lou to someone. However she’s now following beggy back and she is her biggest enabler im
so shocked tbh she’s gone back on her word. Definitely gaslit by beggy 🤦‍♀️

May 5, 2023
Carpet fitter burst my radiator pipe while fixing a floorboard about 3 years ago and then the t done a runner after saying he was going to phone his friend to fix it 🤣🤣 couldn’t make it up !

Like all trades, I suppose you get good and bad. My BIL is a decent fitter, he's booked out weeks ahead of time. He uses a multimeter to check for hidden nasties like pipes & electrics, he got a small electric shock once on a job in the early 90's. He's very cautious now 😂😂😂

What an arsehole your man was 🤬