Lou @Lifewithloux

May 18, 2023
Her her is a fired as her 😂 she needs to stop dying it or she will have none left
Dyeing it for that upcoming meeting with the judge! It’s easy to mess with a urine test. Years ago I had to do random tests for work and I’d smoked a bit of weed that weekend. It was easy to do!
But the only way to cover with a strand test is bleach!

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
If it is ste in the video (not sure it is tbh that lad looks like he has a moustache if you zoom in. I could be wrong though) maybe this was the plan of clearing out lous house ready to come back and say "I cant believe it guys everything's been taken while I've been away, I'm left with nothing yet again". When the reality will be anything of value's been sold for drugs and everything else has gone into "storage" ready to appear again months down the line just like those bags of stuff magically appeared when ste got his house. Just ready for sob story #7348 to begin. Amazon gifts have almost dried up, temus over with, she needs something to get those birthday month gifts rolling in. We'll soon see if ste makes an appearance whether he's shaved his head. Maybe she'll use the "Stephanie" filter on him again 😂

May 5, 2023
Dyeing it for that upcoming meeting with the judge! It’s easy to mess with a urine test. Years ago I had to do random tests for work and I’d smoked a bit of weed that weekend. It was easy to do!
But the only way to cover with a strand test is bleach!

If that is Ste after all in that photo from earlier and he's shaved his hair off, now she's on about bleaching hers, I wonder if the meeting with the Judge is anything to do with Alfie? If it is, this pair are bigger muppets than I gave them credit for - a Judge won't have them tested on the day, necessarily. If they have the view that they're still both deep in addiction (which they are) a Judge will order random testing. The Judge will take one look at the pair of scruffs and Lou's filthy neck & fingernails and KNOW they're two bagheads.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
If that is Ste after all in that photo from earlier and he's shaved his hair off, now she's on about bleaching hers, I wonder if the meeting with the Judge is anything to do with Alfie? If it is, this pair are bigger muppets than I gave them credit for - a Judge won't have them tested on the day, necessarily. If they have the view that they're still both deep in addiction (which they are) a Judge will order random testing. The Judge will take one look at the pair of scruffs and Lou's filthy neck & fingernails and KNOW they're two bagheads.
Ah good point, never thought of that. The bleaching the hair constantly is to avoid the hair strand test without a doubt. Shaving his head would serve the same purpose. Should have just bleached his too aka steminen real slim shady style 🤣