Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO LISTEN TO STES LATEST 'RAP' ON LOUS STORIES. Crying. I'm CRYING.

I would like to inform ste that absolutely no one is jealous of him and lou.

The way the rap peters out at the end. It's honestly like a toddler come to show you a song they've made up. Except the toddler would have a better grasp on language

Apr 30, 2023
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO LISTEN TO STES LATEST 'RAP' ON LOUS STORIES. Crying. I'm CRYING.

I would like to inform ste that absolutely no one is jealous of him and lou.

The way the rap peters out at the end. It's honestly like a toddler come to show you a song they've made up. Except the toddler would have a better grasp on language
He's terrible 😂 As if some label would sign a drug addict up. But you keep living the dream, Ste, because that's as far as you'll get mate 🤭

Apr 30, 2023
The NHS wasting the money that SHE contributes to it? What does she contribute?! She is a drain on the NHS and on society
I had to listen again to make sure I'd heard her right?! 😲

Lou, you're a dilusional little witch who's abusing the NHS, not contributing. It sticks in my throat that my taxes are supporting you. If it was up to me I'd have you evicted and leave you in the gutter where you belong.
I'm fuming here! 😡

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Its like I'm in labour 🤔 is she playing with us?
Her belly in that photo is also very shiny!
I suffer with pain in the ankle due to non union of a spiral break 4 years, im in agony some days and reduced to tears but there would be no way I would walking on it making myself worse! And as for 111 not listening to her and sending a ambulance if she is saying she is in as much pain as she is telling them of course they will send a ambulance!

Oh and a little word of warning lou ⚠️ I get cares allowance for my daughter and it comes up on my uc as a deduction so your no better off getting cares allowance

Apr 23, 2023
For those that didn’t believe their fing ears

‘’I’m Gonna have have to ring the ambulance again, not the ambulance 111..that I don’t like doing because they will say they’ll ring me an ambulance,but the ambulance is for just like emergencies not for my ankle, that’s a waste of the nhs money and my money I’m putting towards it then they said they would send me a helicopter. Im just sick of the NHS wasting my money’’