Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I thought with Lou’s birthday month coming up, we could all pool together and get her some gifts…
A new ankle
A toenail clipper to go with said foot
An audition for ste on BGT for his rare talent (Wapping)
Oh sorry I forgot a taxi for the ankle replacement!
And a reminder of the non taxes she pays to the NHS that are wasting money wanting to send a helicopter if they could to rescue her for her fat ankle.
No need to remind anyone she is the only one + steminem wasting tax payers money and then some. Feel free to add on to the bday list.

Apr 30, 2023
I thought with Lou’s birthday month coming up, we could all pool together and get her some gifts…
A new ankle
A toenail clipper to go with said foot
An audition for ste on BGT for his rare talent (Wapping)
Oh sorry I forgot a taxi for the ankle replacement!
And a reminder of the non taxes she pays to the NHS that are wasting money wanting to send a helicopter if they could to rescue her for her fat ankle.
No need to remind anyone she is the only one + steminem wasting tax payers money and then some. Feel free to add on to the bday list.
Lessons in speech therapy, because l don't believe that's a speech impediment that can't be put right. It's friggin laziness not to pronounce her words!.

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
All this talk of Lou's teeth made me remember a while ago she said something like her sister was born with too many teeth and she was born with not enough 🤣 please tell me I haven't imagined this 😭
No. I remember this 😂

As for jobs (in the twinkle t version) , I remember her saying when she was a uni, or around that time, she worked in a call centre selling photoshoots, and she was also a nightclub photographer… 🫠