Lou @Lifewithloux

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
All this talk of Lou's teeth made me remember a while ago she said something like her sister was born with too many teeth and she was born with not enough šŸ¤£ please tell me I haven't imagined this šŸ˜­
The sister she now tells us she doesnā€™t have? When Bethany was talking about her she said ā€œI donā€™t even have a sisterā€ - oh dear, Lou!

There is absolutely ZERO need for that toenail, itā€™s absolutely fing disgusting. No wonder sheā€™s walking funny šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ imagine the noise if she walks on laminate she must sound like a dog with claws šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

May 12, 2023
Seeing those toenails with a hangover has nearly finished me off šŸ˜­ 100% no fing need Christ almighty
Edited to add, YOUR GAMMY ANKLE IS NOT A&E WORTHY. I wonā€™t even dignify the ambulance thing with a reply because lol wtf. Put some ice on it, take an ibuprofen, strap it up, go to your GP when it opens again. Thatā€™s it. But you wonā€™t because your GP would rather s in his/her hands and clap than give you codeine. The hospital might give you a strip of them just to get you to do off. Thereā€™s a reason no one will give you a lift. We literally watched you walk to asda you filthy fing junkie. Wash yourself, cut your toenails and do OFF.

Last edited:

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
Am I right in thinking she doesn't have to get methadone until Tuesday meaning she can take codeine today and tomorrow and it'll be out of her system within 48 hours just incase they piss test her again
The pharmacist wonā€™t test her when she goes to collect, her drug worker and prescriber are the people who test her. So no, she wonā€™t get tested Tuesday by the pharmacist. And if sheā€™s only just been changed to twice weekly collections then chances are she wonā€™t get tested for a few weeks, unless something crops up before then.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I havenā€™t caught up with comments or all the stories yetā€¦ but sheā€™s just said she doesnā€™t want to waste the nhs time or the money she puts towards it šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I have a theory, that when she wakes up with the taste of cracky wack in her mouth, and the house is turned upside down after she remembers spending all day working hard and cleaning it, when she looks in her precious bag and finds her cost of living reward has gone, she assumes the NHS fairies came and took it.

May 23, 2023
All this talk of Lou's teeth made me remember a while ago she said something like her sister was born with too many teeth and she was born with not enough šŸ¤£ please tell me I haven't imagined this šŸ˜­
I was born with not enough teeth. My mum ensured that as soon as I was old enough (11) I had braces and then was fitted with a bridge to fill the remaining gap - like a good parent would do. Another reason I think her mum is a useless t

May 1, 2023
I thought with Louā€™s birthday month coming up, we could all pool together and get her some giftsā€¦
A new ankle
A toenail clipper to go with said foot
An audition for ste on BGT for his rare talent (Wapping)
Oh sorry I forgot a taxi for the ankle replacement!
And a reminder of the non taxes she pays to the NHS that are wasting money wanting to send a helicopter if they could to rescue her for her fat ankle.
No need to remind anyone she is the only one + steminem wasting tax payers money and then some. Feel free to add on to the bday list.
Some dignity and self respect

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Seeing those toenails with a hangover has nearly finished me off šŸ˜­ 100% no fing need Christ almighty
Edited to add, YOUR GAMMY ANKLE IS NOT A&E WORTHY. I wonā€™t even dignify the ambulance thing with a reply because lol wtf. Put some ice on it, take an ibuprofen, strap it up, go to your GP when it opens again. Thatā€™s it. But you wonā€™t because your GP would rather s in his/her hands and clap than give you codeine. The hospital might give you a strip of them just to get you to do off. Thereā€™s a reason no one will give you a lift. We literally watched you walk to asda you filthy fing junkie. Wash yourself, cut your toenails and do OFF.

I wish the real DWP sanction office spoke to her like this šŸ˜‚

May 12, 2023
I've only watched Lou since the Hinch book/hole in her shoe season. Has she always spoke like she's had a lobotomy? When she's trying to talk it's just like word salad half the time.
Sheā€™s always been thick (fick) but no, she was coherent and able to follow a train of thought. If you scroll back on her account youā€™ll see how much sheā€™s changed. Should be shown in schools as an anti drug ad lol.

Apr 17, 2023
Not Lou trying to blame STEEEEEEs crackhead behaviour on ADHD šŸ« 
I have ADHD diagnosed later in life and this is really pisses me off. Oh Lou Iā€™m also a senior manager in one of the largest NHS trusts in the country (wonā€™t say exactly what or where) so do off blaming fish behaviour on adhd.
fing smackheads draining on society as a whole never mind the nhs

Apr 20, 2023
She's very quiet again. Taking bets she's been airlifted to hospital with her dodgy ankle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She was told last time, physio, so the idiot knows what she needs to do, and that it isn't a serious hospital matter. They're both so weak and pathetic, get a grip ffs, stop being so childish selfish stupid. Aaarrrggghhh!