Lou @Lifewithloux

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
Absolutely agree that he isn’t all he’s cracked up to be, but she was saying about mediation. If there has been documented domestic abuse in the past, then mediation is bypassed in child contact arrangements.
She’s lying about mediation anyway, I mean I have no proof but it’s lou isn’t it 😂 I think she’s just saying it so people think she’s trying to see the kids. She will cry in a week and say it’s not happening but it’s not her fault… she thinks we are all daft.

May 12, 2023
Here ya go
I remember when this came out and loads of people were saying she was fulla s and she was just afraid to tell James, now I wholeheartedly believe she knew fine rightly, but was there actual reasons behind people saying that or was it just people assuming she (probably rightly) was a liar. Where did the afraid to tell James part come in? I always assumed I’d missed something lol

May 12, 2023
Sorry to double post but regarding James, he’s a dickhead too. He was completely uninterested in the care lou provided for the kids until she kept him away from them. MANY “trolls” would message him pointing out lou was off her tits and he couldn’t give a s lol. Once they split and she accused him of dv (which I think personally did occur, but she never reported it) and his name was being sullied in real life, it was only then he “stepped up”. The “trolls” were primarily concerned for the kids and he would laugh and goad them and ask why they were so bothered. They might be much better away from Lou obviously, but he’s a fing moron too. Poor children.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry to double post but regarding James, he’s a dickhead too. He was completely uninterested in the care lou provided for the kids until she kept him away from them. MANY “trolls” would message him pointing out lou was off her tits and he couldn’t give a s lol. Once they split and she accused him of dv (which I think personally did occur, but she never reported it) and his name was being sullied in real life, it was only then he “stepped up”. The “trolls” were primarily concerned for the kids and he would laugh and goad them and ask why they were so bothered. They might be much better away from Lou obviously, but he’s a fing moron too. Poor children.
Yeah they don't seem to have any normal adults in their lives. Lou's mum sees them doesn't she and she's a bit of a mess too. I hope someone capable of being a normal human being is involved with them.