Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
Wait til Stee gets hold of those pesky murglers and smokes their nan's ashes.

That'll learn em.
I can’t today with the comments 🤣🤣🤣👌
I saw her stories this afternoon and have waited until I’ve put my kids to bed before I caught up on here.. you did not disappoint 🤣👌 I love it here! 🥰

Who called the ‘burgerely’ story first? Poor Lou didn’t get a sniff of se for her birthday and now needs to pull the ‘feel sorry for me card’
I watched her stories with my mouth wide open.. a plane nearly landed!! 😭

The CCTV and the marks on the door prove do all. 🤷‍♀️ I mean, let’s be honest. There’s naff all in her gaff that’s worth stealing! You wipe your feet on the way out of hers, not on the way in. She’d already sold her laptop and tablet, she’s trying to cover her arse before Saint Carol gets to her!

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
It's definitely been dealers looking for her for money she's owed. She's been 'hiding' at stes since the "I owe money, I'm hiding away" stories. The landlords probably been notified by whoever's got the cctv and went round and assumed from the state the place is in that it's been turned over. The whole not trusting anyone, wanting to move away and talk of being stabbed gives it away. She knows exactly what's happened and rather than just being honest she's got to twist it into a sob story. I'd have more respect for her if she just admitted she was in a mess and didn't know how to put things right. She'll never sort herself out while she's still in denial to everyone including herself. I'd feel sorry for her if it wasn't for the fact that everything wrong in her life is all self inflicted.