Lou @Lifewithloux

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Is it me or is her top lip getting worse? Looks like she’s had filler but only into her dingle dangly bit, it really is the most unfortunate looking top lip I’ve ever seen!!!!
Also is it just my eyes but has she got a scar on her top lip? I’ve noticed it a couple of times, I thought she had a some actual reason why her lip maybe the way it is, because I genuinely have never come across anything like it before.

Polly

May 11, 2023
In everrrrry single bloody story she gives us the "am gonna be cleanin Stevens/ma room today".

a) she never fing does

b) it's just a part of being a grown up. When someone asks me what I'm planning to get up to on any given day I don't include "yeah I'm gonna make the beds, clean the kitchen, hoover the house". It's just a given you maintain your living environment!!!

Absolute state of her this morning. What a life she has. How long has she been back now in her recuvawee and she's just getting worse. I agree with another post, she'll disappear again soon.

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
That eye gunk. 🤢 And I'm sure she mumbles the robbery on Thursday. Though you really can't hear her. And she's always going to open a package with us later...and never does. Is that so Ste can have first dibs on what to sell? Also I thought she can't stay at his?
It's hard to understand her isn't it, especially when her eye rubbing distracts me.I think she said something like 'its day 2, day one, the day after the robbery', or something like that

Edit: I listened again and she says 'its the second day, well the first day, going to sleep after the burglary, the first day' (plus a massive hack up in the background from Ste 🤢)

Last edited: