Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
I think the lads kicked the door in looking for them, one of the neighbours have rang the landlord as they probably have him on speed dial. Landlord has came round seen the state of the s tip and rang her and told her she’s been burgled 😂😂😂
Or the burglary is her cover story to the landlord to explain the s tip lol

May 19, 2023
So how long until she's got a berglurry wish list up for all the things that got pawned stolen?? "I ad vees well nice bed sheets vat wur twenny quid each an a need vem replaced don't a stee? an also a new sofa cos va berglurrs tuk va last one dint they stee? an a need a new laptop an anuver tablet cus vey tuk vem n'all din't they stee?" camera pans to shots of ste on laptop sat on sofa :ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2023
The state of her!.
Lou if you read here, start speaking properly so people can understand you. It's not an impediment you've got, you're just a lazy b.
Screenshot_20230604-054655_Instagram.jpg

Whoever Sarah *enabler* is, the stupid bint sent her packages 🙄
It’s the same Sarah who pops up when she goes live claiming to be her bff but doesn’t make an effort to see her even though she lives close by 🙈Lou’s slagged het off loads to numerous people and she’s popped up in here before 👀

May 7, 2023
In everrrrry single bloody story she gives us the "am gonna be cleanin Stevens/ma room today".

a) she never fing does

b) it's just a part of being a grown up. When someone asks me what I'm planning to get up to on any given day I don't include "yeah I'm gonna make the beds, clean the kitchen, hoover the house". It's just a given you maintain your living environment!!!

Absolute state of her this morning. What a life she has. How long has she been back now in her recuvawee and she's just getting worse. I agree with another post, she'll disappear again soon.
And then says everyday “sorry I’ve not been on I’ve been dead busy” doing what exactly? There’s fag ends on tbe floor and pill packets everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 7, 2023
I’ve just re watched her stories too. I did laugh when she said she was angry cos she’s just “started from scratch again” mate there was no starting from scratch! there was just a load of headbands, redbull and your temu tatt you begged for. She’s making it out like she BOUGHT tv, microwave kettle etc and lost it all. There’s nothing in that house that she’s replaced from her first burglary with her own money 🤦🏻‍♀️ shut up man

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Keep forgetting to say but I find it strange that when viewing the cctv they waited until the person had already gained entry before they scrolled left to see more of the door. Just a thought 🧐
Noticed this....I was tilting my own phone to look! Could've seen how they made their grand entrance if she moved it.

Now blaming her drug addict predecessors in that house....she's been there long enough for them to know exactly who they're looking for