Lou @Lifewithloux

May 17, 2023
If child maintenance is paid, it’ll be proportionate to the benefit she gets. It won’t be anything significant - they can’t just take it all. Same with advance repayments, it has to be ‘affordable’ and she will have agreed to the repayment amount.

All this carry on and she’s blatantly wearing new clothes and shoes.

I can’t deal with these fing halfwits today.
It won’t be anything, literally 0. Even if she gets universal credit in full. My ex had to ‘csa’ out of his dosser money too and it was never a penny😂

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
Yesterday when she was mumbling she said something and I relistened a few times because at first it sounded like she said 'this break ups gonna kills me' or something which made me think she might be leaving ste to try and get the kids back, but then the more I listened I wasn't sure if she said 'this burglary'.She's so hard to understand at the moment, even more than usual.

Apr 20, 2023
@DWP_Sanction_office how dare u sanction are lou after her bufgalry and everyfin else including her burfdaii!!
Screenshot_20230606_135057_Instagram.jpg
I'd be interested to see the full statement, it says you're entitled to xyz amount, we are deducting a for rent, b for sanction, c for child maintenance. Interesting we just get the woe is me without the details. That's her May statement, so guess she missed an appointment in April.
Deliberately showing her address I think, then she'll claim trolls did/sent things.
Lou the sex worker though, that's where we are headed. Imagine the foamy choc choc mouth, then imagine the foamy gash. Jesus take the wheel.

May 5, 2023
What an absolute tosspot. Sharing her address to nearly 12000 people. 'Bufgalry' mentioned there - is that a combination of birthday and burglary? She still hasn't said anything was actually taken in this Bufgalry and if it had in sure she would be crying about it. Also what's her birthday gotta do with not being paid? She clearly hasn't been attending her appointments and doing what she should be or she would be paid. But woe is lou, not her fault.

She's terrified, I reckon. She's avoided her Job Centre appointments because those dealer heavies would be waiting for her. The result? 0 money. She now also has money taken off her UC at source to go to James for the kids. She's got a fing nerve saying he won't use it for the kids. Yeah ok, he's an unsavoury guy himself but at least he hasn't abandoned his kids and what he does with any paltry payment from Lou's UC is his business. I bet it's only a tenner a week anyway. That gets them do all, really. It's about time she paid maintenance for her bairns and I'm glad James applied for it.

She posts her pity posts, then posts something that makes it look like she's going to unalive herself, then posts videos of her lyp-synching (BADLY 😂) to s songs with her dirty waggy finger and weird Star Trek hand pose that she thinks is gang signs, scrolling the camera up and down because she thinks she looks fit, eye fing herself .... wearing a BRAND NEW Nike hoodie & leggings WHEN SHE HAS NO MONEY!!!

do OFF, LOU. YOU TRAMPY SKANK.

You're so duplicitous and I'm kinda relishing those drug enforcers catching up with you, now ... and they will.

May 5, 2023
I'd be interested to see the full statement, it says you're entitled to xyz amount, we are deducting a for rent, b for sanction, c for child maintenance. Interesting we just get the woe is me without the details. That's her May statement, so guess she missed an appointment in April.
Deliberately showing her address I think, then she'll claim trolls did/sent things.
Lou the sex worker though, that's where we are headed. Imagine the foamy choc choc mouth, then imagine the foamy gash. Jesus take the wheel.

I was going to say what kind of dude would want to push his main vein into her dropped on the floor lasagne fanny, but then remembered - to dude's who use sex workers, any hole's a goal 🤷‍♀️

Apr 25, 2023
I’m am not a judgmental person at all I try give people the benefit of doubt but my god she makes it’s hard to be kind she’s a disgusting mess while we are all in work she’s sitting on her junky boyfriends floor with her eyeballs rolling in her head claiming sobriety if u are sober now and this is how u behave clear headed u will never see ur children again as this is what a 17 year old girl going nowhere in life would behave not a 30 year old egg doner and 3 children next app u have I really hope it’s to get ur tubes tied stop worrying about ur ankle it’s prob just diabetes from all the choc u seem to devour sort ur life out stop screaming for money and gifts I bet a million pound not one person has asked u to update a birthday list and if they did they must be smoking crack 2 rant over

May 5, 2023
Again?!. What happened there?!.

Her last stories have creased me. Yeah happy birthday b 😂

She faked her unaliving herself. She got a friend to put out a statement saying she had found her dead and to "respect the family's privacy at this sad time".

James was in on it, too. He thought it was hilarious.

Then the next day she had her Jesus moment and was resurrected, drinking red bull. She got cancelled for that stunt and disappeared for a while.

Apr 30, 2023
She faked her unaliving herself. She got a friend to put out a statement saying she had found her dead and to "respect the family's privacy at this sad time".

Then the next day she had her Jesus moment and was resurrected, drinking red bull. She got cancelled for that stunt and disappeared for a while.
WTF! 😲 That's something you would see in a tv drama like that bloke in his canoe.

She's definitely tapped in the head to pull a stupid stunt like that.

May 18, 2023

Yep and came back making a big joke of it, thinking people will find it hilarious!
She’s not changed one bit either, still keeps saying things like today “the end is near” that’s her trying to manipulate people 😡