Lou @Lifewithloux

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Over the last month my kids between them have needed money for a 3 night school trip, new school shoes, new football boots, school summer dresses, new pants and socks, gifts and cards for 2 friends parties and money for a book fair at school. We were lucky that they didn't all need new shoes this time! So is Lou saying she would rather pay for all this directly rather than allow James a few measly quid from universal credit? I'm sure he'd love that Lou so by all means crack on! Provide them with what they need and let us know how you're planning to fund it 👍

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
She just doesn't know jos to cope or adult. No idea how to see anything through. Cant manage her emotions. Lives in absolute chaos. She says these things she's going to do which in theory sound a positive start but then she doesn't even get off the ground with them. She needs to start small - clean her pit, plan some meals and do a budget food shop. She can't even do these basic things. She asks for help but what help does she want? Everyone has told her allow this and given her advice, only she can actually do it. I dont even know how she looked after 2 small children for as long as she did. She's completely clueless.
This is what infuriates me watching her, when she first came back she was all about making Pinterest boards and stuff. I'm sorry but what's the good in making a Pinterest board when you can't even keep yourself and your bedroom clean and tidy.It frustrates me so much but i cant stop watching, it's like Jeremy Kyle.

Apr 12, 2023
She said she’s been given diazepam of the doctor. One of the most addictive prescribed drugs. Would they give a “recovering” addict those?
I was thinking that to 😳 she's in such a state with her eyes constantly half closed, food all over her mouth. Imagine her going to the doctor and slurring her words in the state she's in and *that's* the outcome. It's just going to make her worse (if that's possible 😳)

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
No way would a doctor prescribe diazepam or any opiate to someone supposedly in recovery from opiates. Doctors don't prescribe diazepam any more for mental health or they shouldn't. Unless someone is an inpatient and incredibly agitated. She is chatting s again. Let's see the prescription box with your name and the date Lou or its absolute bullshit. Not arguing with the fact she's taken it though. She looks absolutely battered. James will be recording every st0ry she makes to use against her.

Apr 24, 2023
It all makes sense now. There's no way her doctor has been prescribing all this medication. She's been buying it from dealers and has got herself into trouble with them. She's admitted before she could easily go and buy what she wants and that's exactly what she's been doing. She's been constantly of her face in particular this past few weeks. She's back at stes again so let's see does she actually go back to her drug den tonight

May 5, 2023
Staying with Ste isn't a reason why she lost the children it's one of many deciding factors.
With or without ste she would still been an addict. She'd of still lost her children.

Losing Alfie to adoption was because she wouldn't leave Ste. Yes, there were other stipulations but she was in a refuge for addicted pregnant ladies & single mums who were on a programme to get clean & housed. One of the biggest ones was cutting ties with Ste. She wouldn't. Even her own mother confirmed this in a post on Lou's facebook.

May 5, 2023
Has she took the recordings down about having to move back to her place, because l can't see them now?.
Yeah they have disappeared. So she has done the dirty delete

They're on notsogrey Insta. That's the thing with Lou, she forgets people will screen record her & keep receipts.

May 29, 2023
This girl absolutely infuriates me and has no common sense! Pleads poverty showed her UC claim of £0 moaned about paying for HER CHILDREN and rightly so she’s doing what most dads do breed then do off! Imagine if this was the kids dad and he was doing this, unfortunately lou you don’t have children, get them taken off you and because of your behaviours and being of a unstable mind doesn’t mean paying money you get to see them you made them there for should provide for them your care or not and now she’s sat in Taco Bell…. That 30 quid you’ve spent could of been £10 towards each child! Scum of the earth you are!

May 12, 2023
This girl absolutely infuriates me and has no common sense! Pleads poverty showed her UC claim of £0 moaned about paying for HER CHILDREN and rightly so she’s doing what most dads do breed then do off! Imagine if this was the kids dad and he was doing this, unfortunately lou you don’t have children, get them taken off you and because of your behaviours and being of a unstable mind doesn’t mean paying money you get to see them you made them there for should provide for them your care or not and now she’s sat in Taco Bell…. That 30 quid you’ve spent could have been £10 towards each child! Scum of the earth you are!
Aye, the “why can’t I just buy them what they need” deadbeat dad excuse lol yeah lou, James is absolutely spunking your £3.50 up the wall every week.
Also!!! What’s fing stopping you buying them stuff they need you weapon. You even kept the gaming console off temu you fed up s!