Lou @Lifewithloux

Leopard123

Apr 30, 2023
I loved it, especially when the dry tears and wobble lip started 🤣 Truth hurts eh, Lou!.
She's that cabbaged she's forgot she posted her address 😂.
My fave was when he read the comments about someone pretentending to die and he was like dissing a person for doing that ……. Until he realized it was Lou that did it 😂

Apr 24, 2023
Is Carol actually mentally stable?? I don't mean any harm but at this point if lou came out and said she was still on drugs and has been on Instagram just to scam people for money and gifts I can still imagine Carol defending her. She was the first person to give her £50 on her 'go fund me' page which likely went on drugs. I've always had my suspicions that there is more to the lou and Carol situation but I'm even more convinced now

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
Ffs missed the live after finally sitting down for something to eat after being on the go since half 6 this morning working 2 jobs in between looking after my children 😫. If only i could afford a taco bell to save having to cook when all i want to do is sit down and relax. Sounds like I've missed a good one too. Would have loved to see stes face when he hears she faked her own death 😂. Think they're both well on their way to rock bottom now, it won't be long until they're both homeless hiding from all the dealers they owe. Waiting for the crying stories of ste forgetting her birthday despite him having a whole new wardrobe, taxis everywhere, alcohol and takeaways in abundance 😂. Either that or she'll be buzzing because he's bought her a Greggs and a red bull bless him.

Apr 30, 2023
Is Carol actually mentally stable?? I don't mean any harm but at this point if lou came out and said she was still on drugs and has been on Instagram just to scam people for money and gifts I can still imagine Carol defending her. She was the first person to give her £50 on her 'go fund me' page which likely went on drugs. I've always had my suspicions that there is more to the lou and Carol situation but I'm even more convinced now
It's definitely not normal, especially when she has to have seen her practically passing out in her videos.

Apr 16, 2023