Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Shut up you whiney little tramp. You put yourself in that position, and don't forget all the handouts people gave you, you ungrateful piece of scum!

Screenshot_20230608-164428_Instagram.jpg
Lols neither of them know how lucky they are! They have TWO roofs over their heads for a start. Won’t even go into the free breakfasts, the free money, the free drugs, the free temu, the people looking after her own sprogs for free (minus was it £7 a month? 💀🤣), the wishlists….
I was about to call her clueless but I feel that’s an insult to poor Cher 😩🤣

May 20, 2023
Were the social involved before she got with Steeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Was just thinking back to when I first followed and I remember her bragging about giving her youngest with her ex a "choccy choccy bop bops" (a bottle with nesquik in) when she was about 12 months old and then posting quite publicly about which one of her two children was her favourite! Hope those kids are doing great without her.

May 20, 2023
Good old Carol in there defending her and saying 'we got you lou'. Seriously what is wrong with the woman?? Oh and ste telling people to go and die. Disgusting useless tramps the pair of them

Nobody gonna convince me that Lou doesn't have something that - if she weren't so thick and off her skull that she can't remember her own name - she could over Carol #seeusername

May 23, 2023

Was just thinking back to when I first followed and I remember her bragging about giving her youngest with her ex a "choccy choccy bop bops" (a bottle with nesquik in) when she was about 12 months old and then posting quite publicly about which one of her two children was her favourite! Hope those kids are doing great without her.
Just gave me a flashback to the 90s parents who would stick coke cola in a bottle for their babies 🤣🤣 my babies get ‘choc choc’ in forms of little kinder thingys maybe twice a week and on Saturdays they get a full bowl of coco pops with cartoons because it’s Saturday init?? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
As much as she seemed to try with them, she was still clueless as do, once more I’m blaming her mum because mine would have been on me straight away if I was doing something wrong with her grandchildren. And I had my first when I was 21 so I was younger than Lou as well.
Her mum, Stes mum, Ste and herself are that Vice documentary I shared to a T lads. Jeremy Kyle would have creamed his pants for that family!

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
Hang on! Does that say "couple goals" oh yes we all want to be like those too,wacked of our heads every day, begging for se & oh yeah losing custody of our kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ yup definitely couple goals right there.
Thick b
That was me and I was joking christ I caused some havoc with that comment 😂😂

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023

Yeah they were involved before she got with him, she was already addicted to drugs before she got with ste she met him through being a dirty little smackhead

Apr 16, 2023
Shut up you whiney little tramp. You put yourself in that position, and don't forget all the handouts people gave you, you ungrateful piece of scum!

Screenshot_20230608-164428_Instagram.jpg
‘I’ve got nothing’ while sat with a TGI Fridays dessert on the bed. How many genuinely homeless people can go into Iceland and buy those luxuries! I’m not poor but even we have cut back on unnecessary items on the food shop.