Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
She's keeping details of her scrap book on the down low.
What in case we steal your ideas?! Oh piss off Lou. We couldn't give a flying do about your scrap book. What's she gonna stick in it? Some rizzlas, some old Dock ends and a copy of her CSI statement she made to the plod from her burfglury.
Spat my drink out 🤣🤣

May 7, 2023
Absolutely dead 🤣🤣

Who the f*ck is gonna ask Lou for advice.
“Please will you ask your 11K followers how to use my air fryer. I’ve got no-one else to ask. You’ll know what to do”

What’s she’s really saying is bank of Carole has bought her one and it’s been that long since she’s cooked something she can’t remember how 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ it does make you wonder how she ever fed her 2 kids when she was home alone everyday

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So her number 1 most wanted item is a journal. I notice she also commented on the red bull saying saying she considered this for the number 1 spot. Just shows her mentality. She has do all of any worth to create a home and a planner and red bull are her priorities. She has a vacuum on there but the pla ner takes first place. Her and her frazzled fringe have zero chance of ever having anything even remotely like a normal life. If I was living in a dump like that and had nothing to my name but some cheap tat off temu, my kids taken off me and a stupid fing fringe the last thing on my mind would be 'I wurly want a journal for ma birfday' with some highlighters and stickers.

May 5, 2023
Asking for a friend about how to use an air fryer...🙄
The one on her birthday list has disappeared........🤔🤔🤔

Ugh, that'll be her burfday tweat fwom Cawol.

It's obvious it's HER airfryer. She doesn't have any fweinds 😂😂😂

It's just an engagement tactic because the majority of people don't interact with her any more.

May 5, 2023
Don't judge me - back off....😆

But, after all Ste's hype about these bad boys, as a sweetie fan I just had to try them.

Verdict : a less than mediocre sweet. Not a patch on moam pinballs, chocolate eclairs, lemon sherbets or fruit pastilles. Ste has no taste. Well, look at his girlfriend 🙈

No wonder he loves these sweets. Less than mediocre sweets for a less than mediocre person 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Don't judge me - back off....😆

But, after all Ste's hype about these bad boys, as a sweetie fan I just had to try them.

Verdict : a less than mediocre sweet. Not a patch on moam pinballs, chocolate eclairs, lemon sherbets or fruit pastilles. Ste has no taste. Well, look at his girlfriend 🙈

No wonder he loves these sweets. Less than mediocre sweets for a less than mediocre person 😂
No judgement here. I love a chewit 🙈🙈😂 howeve, you went wrong with the flavour…the only acceptable chewits flavour is ice cream.

Apr 20, 2023
Got plans for today, involving screaming kids, those water pump gun things (rip my water bill) and frozen water melon slices. I wonder what her kids will be doing, similar with James I suppose. I don't know how on earth she slugs back all her methadone/codeine/crack and self pity knowing that her kids lives are no longer anything to do with her, at their ages they'll forget her apart from vague, probably bad memories. Urgh.

Apr 23, 2023
Got plans for today, involving screaming kids, those water pump gun things (rip my water bill) and frozen water melon slices. I wonder what her kids will be doing, similar with James I suppose. I don't know how on earth she slugs back all her methadone/codeine/crack and self pity knowing that her kids lives are no longer anything to do with her, at their ages they'll forget her apart from vague, probably bad memories. Urgh.
Because she doesn’t care it’s all for show. Not every parent is doting, hard to imagine, but she dont give a damn about those kids, she doesn’t feel guilt or shame all she cares about is little books and stickers! She really isnt all there I would say but when she gives that wink and cocky nod at the end of her videos sometimes that’s the real her.