Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
No judgement here. I love a chewit 🙈🙈😂 howeve, you went wrong with the flavour…the only acceptable chewits flavour is ice cream.

For chewy sweets my absolute favourites are Fruitella - they pack a punch flavour-wise. Honestly, those Chewits Ste loves are bland af. I love a sharp raspberry taste, but these have no flavour whatsoever. May as well chew on a lump of wax 😂😝

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
The room that had a staged burglary.

It's the same mess as always, Lou. You aren't convincing anyone you were burgled 🙄 And even if it was burgled you've had plenty of time to tidy up, but you're just a lazy bag!

Screenshot_20230610-104544_Instagram.jpg
For someone who 'has nothing', she sure has a lot.And it's more of a mess than her post burglary picture the other day

Polly

May 11, 2023
For someone who 'has nothing', she sure has a lot.And it's more of a mess than her post burglary picture the other day
I know, right?! Mind you, she had how many hundreds of pounds worth of Temu credit? Plus all the wishlist buys, and I don't believe the "ignore it if it says already have 1". She absolutely is stacking things up.

The audacity that she has nothing and Ste has everything. That pile of s isn't nothing. She's just chosen to buy the wrong things, as we've all been saying.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Got plans for today, involving screaming kids, those water pump gun things (rip my water bill) and frozen water melon slices. I wonder what her kids will be doing, similar with James I suppose. I don't know how on earth she slugs back all her methadone/codeine/crack and self pity knowing that her kids lives are no longer anything to do with her, at their ages they'll forget her apart from vague, probably bad memories. Urgh.
Enjoy 💙 We'll be doing the same. I was up early and got the paddling pool filled up in preparation. I imagine they'll wake up after midday, rough as do, in a bed with stinking sheets (if any at all), in a dark, rank, fag smelling room. Straight for a Red Bull and a day dossing about, arguing, doing drugs, and wallowing in their "the world owes us/it's not our fault" attitude. What a waste of fing life.

Apr 20, 2023

It's the same mess as always, Lou. You aren't convincing anyone you were burgled 🙄 And even if it was burgled you've had plenty of time to tidy up, but you're just a lazy bag!

That manky pink robe STILL hasn't been washed! Must absolutely stink in that room.

May 5, 2023

They must be the only burglars in the WORLD who wouldn't nick the tv 😂 If any of her enablers believe she was burgled they need psychiatric help.

How can she live in that chaos? She moans about her mental health & depression, but it's been proven that a clean, tidy environment improves mood. Tidy home, tidy mind.

It was absolutely drug debt enforcers and as others have already said, the Landlord presumed she'd been burgled as the place is such a mess, & she just ran with it so that she didn't get evicted and as an excuse to pull the sympathy card and beg for more tat. She's a dreg in society.

May 7, 2023
Another taxi to Ste's.

Guessing she gets them home too.

Anyone know the distance between their houses to keep a tally of all this unnecessary luxury travel when she next claims to be starving and on the beg?

Us tax payers are fing MUGS.
I don’t know Ste’s exact location but I know where the b&m is they’ve been to on foot before, that’s about 3 miles in the car from Lou’s house x