Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She must have another source of income or she hasn’t been sanctioned and using an old up statement when she was sanctioned to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy her crap! For someone who has nothing she had a whole lot of stuff! She is a scruffy cow, she could have got everything she needed to start again from temu she has had over £1k in credit from there and I think people have woken up to that and hence why she went quite, with the wishlist, she thinks her followers are idiots but they have woken up to her crap,

Polly

May 11, 2023
She must have another source of income or she hasn’t been sanctioned and using an old up statement when she was sanctioned to make her followers feel sorry for her and buy her crap! For someone who has nothing she had a whole lot of stuff! She is a scruffy cow, she could have got everything she needed to start again from temu she has had over £1k in credit from there and I think people have woken up to that and hence why she went quite, with the wishlist, she thinks her followers are idiots but they have woken up to her crap,
She has to. Always wearing a different Adidas/Nike/whatever top. None of which are on Temu/Amazon. Priorities 🤡

May 23, 2023
What a pair of ugly oxygen thief's 😖

Screenshot_20230610-155228_Instagram.jpg
Is she trying to out tit fatberg with this post? Where do they end? Why is everybody on instragram/TikTok so in need of a good bra and exfoliation?
I’m getting to the point where I can’t even watch anymore without some kind of ‘substance addiction’ 😑
Put a fing bra on, clean your neck and corners of your mouth (amongst other things that must smell like a Louisianan bayou)
I’d tell you to stop being such a beggy b but you’ll just ignore me so yeah, you’re gross and I bet you stink is all I’m here to say 🤷🏽‍♀️

May 7, 2023
Is she trying to out tit fatberg with this post? Where do they end? Why is everybody on instragram/TikTok so in need of a good bra and exfoliation?
I’m getting to the point where I can’t even watch anymore without some kind of ‘substance addiction’ 😑
Put a fing bra on, clean your neck and corners of your mouth (amongst other things that must smell like a Louisianan bayou)
I’d tell you to stop being such a beggy b but you’ll just ignore me so yeah, you’re gross and I bet you stink is all I’m here to say 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe she’s putting her “assets” to use on OF. Maybe that’s where the cash is coming from 🤣🤣

May 29, 2023
For chewy sweets my absolute favourites are Fruitella - they pack a punch flavour-wise. Honestly, those Chewits Ste loves are bland af. I love a sharp raspberry taste, but these have no flavour whatsoever. May as well chew on a lump of wax 😂😝
Fruitella is a bad man sweet 🤣🤣🤣 that popped into my head when I read this

May 29, 2023
She’s Been quiet lately, perhaps she’s taken some advice and taking some time off, I was going to say to use the time to tidy up her crack house. The state of that bedroom honestly made me sick!! She respects nothing, when I got my first place after coming into recovery I treated it like a palace and had so much pride that I had a roof over my head. There is no way she’s been sanctioned with all the new bits and bobs she’s brought and in a taxi…… I mean she could be stealing these items and bumping taxis! But I can’t see it, it’s lies after lies after lies! How’s your kids Lou? What have they been up too? Oh I forgot you’ve given up on them so easy and are non existent!

Apr 12, 2023
She hasn't been made an affiliate she's signed up 🤣 I've just been offered it and Ive never ordered from there but apparently I can earn £150000 per month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's as thick as s, everyone can be an affiliate for Temu, you get 3 pound for signing up, and a £100 coupon split into 3 & 50% she said hope you all like your bundles, she's that thick she actually things they are gonna physical stuff, it's just coupon codes the thicko