Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
I do genuinely think she’s shocking for not making an appearance on her account today! To have spent the last 6 ish weeks banging on about your burfday and ramming your wish list down your ‘followers’ throats. Some of them have even sent her gifts and she’s not even had the decency to come on.

How many people think she’s under a crack rock?

How do you know people have bought her stuff?

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Disgusting. 30 years old and ruined things so badly.

Happy Birthday Lou. Its the year you get your s together if you want to .

Tell you prescriber / social worker/ dr . anyone that will listen that you want inpatient treatment ( keep telling them this , google it on your laptop and call them ) and stay there as long as they let you. Then follow the aftercare plan to the letter. No drugs. No Men . Make appointments ( and going to them ) and creating a home your entire life. Go to actual classes and courses in person. Real ones. Earn supervised visits and sleepovers with your kids. make yourself so busy you have no time to sit in a filth pit getting high. Get your life back . Not because you deserve it because you are pretty damn horrible, but because your kids deserve it . Dont disrupt that babies life , but the other two know you and they need a good mother.

Cut the men out. ask for help and take it.

Murgled

Jun 3, 2023

Tell you prescriber / social worker/ dr . anyone that will listen that you want inpatient treatment ( keep telling them this , google it on your laptop and call them ) and stay there as long as they let you. Then follow the aftercare plan to the letter. No drugs. No Men . Make appointments ( and going to them ) and creating a home your entire life. Go to actual classes and courses in person. Real ones. Earn supervised visits and sleepovers with your kids. make yourself so busy you have no time to sit in a filth pit getting high. Get your life back . Not because you deserve it because you are pretty damn horrible, but because your kids deserve it . Dont disrupt that babies life , but the other two know you and they need a good mother.

Well said 👏

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023

Amen !!!!!!

But sadly she won't do this ,she doesn't have it in her

May 5, 2023
The clip of that. I wonder if she's alive with being this quiet 🤔
Fake suicide pt.2 cos she didn’t get all the wish list gifts and she’s pissed that her insta fwends are slowly waking up to her bullshit

She's not dead - yet.

This is the Loucycle playbook to a T.

Go radio silent so that the few remaining followers who are still remotely interested in her will be bombarding her with messages asking where she is/is she alright. She's a gaslighter and manipulator. Thirstier than the Sahara desert, attention seeking champ.

She'll have been on a Burfday drugs & booze bender with Ste.

Although, it is a possibility that the drug debt enforcers caught up with her. What a cracking burfday pwesent 😂

May 5, 2023
Amen !!!!!!

But sadly she won't do this ,she doesn't have it in her

100%. She's the type of person who needs to be forced to do things.

Me & my husband were chatting about Lou and her relationship with Carol. Carol is obviously quite well off financially, she's even said so herself. She also appears to want to help and support Lou, so that she's clean and improves her life with the goal being seeing her children again.

Therefore, why doesn't she buy Lou a passport and plane ticket, & let her stay with her and get clean? Surely that's better than throwing money on Shark vacuum cleaners, go-fund me's, laptops, airfryers, money gifts, Primark gift cards etc., etc.,

She claims to love Lou like a daughter and wants the best for her. In that case, do something practical to help instead of enabling.

May 11, 2023
100%. She's the type of person who needs to be forced to do things.

Me & my husband were chatting about Lou and her relationship with Carol. Carol is obviously quite well off financially, she's even said so herself. She also appears to want to help and support Lou, so that she's clean and improves her life with the goal being seeing her children again.

Therefore, why doesn't she buy Lou a passport and plane ticket, & let her stay with her and get clean? Surely that's better than throwing money on Shark vacuum cleaners, go-fund me's, laptops, airfryers, money gifts, Primark gift cards etc., etc.,

She claims to love Lou like a daughter and wants the best for her. In that case, do something practical to help instead of enabling.
I agree with this.

Could you imagine the opportunities and life that Gobshite could have with someone like Carol in their back pocket?
If Carol is as genuine as she says she is then she’d relish in that opportunity too. It would score brownie points with her church for a start!? There’s so many out there similar that would jump at the opportunity for a ‘fresh start’
I do however think that gobshite is beyond any help now. I don’t see her having many more ‘burfday mumfs’ I’d she carries on the way she’s going.

Apr 20, 2023
Carol is doing her version of charity work, Lou to her is like sponsoring an African child, there's no fing way she wants the reality of it inside her home, she just wants to offload her rich white lady guilt by patronising Lou. She's been told, and must know deep down, that she making things worse for Lou.
Wonder how the birfdy bender went, no doubt Ste shoplifted some nice stuff for the love of his love. Oh hang on, smack is the love of his life.