Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Jesus randomly that Hayley person from the cleaning accounts back in the da y came up on my tiktok. Her lips do me is she going for the fing blow up look šŸ˜‚ she used to be pretty!
Nah that made me chuckle though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I like hayleigh, wonā€™t lie. I even wank cleaned a tap once because of her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Lips need binning though šŸ’€šŸ¤£

May 17, 2023
Since she's 'supposedly' been able to pick 2 days of methadone up.... she's been worse than ever. We all know (and could clearly see) that she had more than her daily prescription over the bank holiday. Pick up Fri.... take it all! Come down Sat then top up with something else on a Mon.

Also wtf does she want a million planners for.... she doesn't plan or do a thing. Every other day..... Pick up methadone, go to Ste's. Once a week..... Go to the museum have a poo!! She doesn't go to the appointments she should go to!

I've watched her since the beginning and can't quite believe the change in her mentally and physically in such a short time. Those kids were beautiful.... bless their little hearts. She doesn't want to see them, she just wants the pity from people that she can't see them.... then uses it to manipulate and get what she wants.

I was drawn in by her all those years ago. Gave her money, sent bits for the kids.... then she asked me for Pregabalin!!

Murgled

Jun 3, 2023
Since she's 'supposedly' been able to pick 2 days of methadone up.... she's been worse than ever. We all know (and could clearly see) that she had more than her daily prescription over the bank holiday. Pick up Fri.... take it all! Come down Sat then top up with something else on a Mon.

Also wtf does she want a million planners for.... she doesn't plan or do a thing. Every other day..... Pick up methadone, go to Ste's. Once a week..... Go to the museum have a poo!! She doesn't go to the appointments she should go to!

I've watched her since the beginning and can't quite believe the change in her mentally and physically in such a short time. Those kids were beautiful.... bless their little hearts. She doesn't want to see them, she just wants the pity from people that she can't see them.... then uses it to manipulate and get what she wants.

I was drawn in by her all those years ago. Gave her money, sent bits for the kids.... then she asked me for Pregabalin!!
She's fing repulsive.

I'm starting to think she's given birth now too. This is the quietest she's been in a long time. Even when she's been out her tits on lives days in a row.

May 23, 2023
(To the tune of scooby doo) "Scabby scabby Lou where are you? she's in the museum having a poo" sorry couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:
Something's gone down, I wonder if the debt has been collected or if she's been thrown out of her housing or if Ste has run off with someone else, maybe the guy in the shop fancied him too!!
ā€˜We could beg it too, beggy Lou, but weā€™ve got real work to do nowā€™

Apr 16, 2023
Same I think maybe she has given birth and the scrap book she mentioned a few weeks ago was for the baby as it would have been took off her, it would explain the radio silence and her behaviour become worse the past month, maybe the realisation ( if this is true ) that she has another kid took off her, and she is mentally in a bad place, I do genuinely hope she gets the help she needs and finds some way out the darkness she has found herself In

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
I thinking she's in full relapse. She's been hanging on by a thread, her recovery is a joke. She's been taking everything apart from Class A drugs and kidding herself that she's detoxing. I reckon she's back up to her eyeballs on class A plus her other cocktail
Its sad really, she could have had a good life, 2 healthy kids, roof over her head, a good partner ( we know james seems a bit of a prick but he seemed decent at one point working to keep a roof over their heads) she was even getting the things she wanted from insta at one point- small companies gifting her products to review. She has qualifications that she could have used to her advantage and got herself a nice little job. Now, in the space of a few years she's got nothing. No kids, no home, not even any possessions apart from mountains of cheap clothes. She doesn't even have her health. People like lou don't want to change, they're not willing to put in the work it takes to do so. I know from a family member going through similar, it's just endless talk of getting their life back on track, doing OK for a few weeks and then falling back down to a dark place until they hit a low and rinse and repeat. The only hope she'd have is being an inpatient somewhere and moving out of the county permanently away from everyone she knows. The chances of that happening are next to nothing though unfortunately. I think she's definitely relapsed and we won't see anything of her for another few years again. That's if she's not dead by then.