Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
The only way she would get pip is if she has daily needs. It’s never about a diagnosis it’s about the support you receive and need. She shows enough of her life on Instagram to never pass an assessment. Sorry lou 🤣.

Also. She’s defo had a beating. Her nose and cheekbone have had a good slap by the looks.

Yeah, it's not about a diagnosis, but the vast majority need a diagnosis (especially where ADHD/Autism is concerned) along with other forms of proof to support a claim. Nobody can just say "oh yah, I have (insert as applicable) so give me PIP". You're right, Lou would never pass an assessment, they can be ruthless and she'd get chewed up LOL

Apr 20, 2023
Make it make fing sense! She has obviously been using the airer to dry her clothes downstairs yet apparently if she has to dry them upstairs they will stink
Because they smoke inside, eat fast food and leave the left overs laying there, and it also stinks of the mountain of stuff that isn't washed. Plus no doubt their unwashed bodies.
Hasn't it got a small garden, looked like a bombsite but you could shove an airer out there and stuff would dry quickly.

Apr 20, 2023
She's just showing that she's homeless because she can't actually cope with a normal life. Can't sort basic tidiness and hygiene, can't cope with her financial affairs, bills, food etc. Can't adult at all. The years with James, where he kept her up to some sort of standards are over, this is who she really is. The new place won't make her happy, she's just dragging all the issues she won't face with her. It'll be a shole and she'll be on the streets by Christmas

May 11, 2023
Yeah, it's not about a diagnosis, but the vast majority need a diagnosis (especially where ADHD/Autism is concerned) along with other forms of proof to support a claim. Nobody can just say "oh yah, I have (insert as applicable) so give me PIP". You're right, Lou would never pass an assessment, they can be ruthless and she'd get chewed up LOL
She’d fall into a pile of se and still come out smelling of roses.
My best friends Dad has terminal cancer.. his organs have been failing him for months and he’s the brightest colour of yellow I’ve ever seen. He’s apparently capable for work and been refused PIP many times..
It’s a benefit I don’t know much about but I’m lead to believe the criteria required to meet the need for it is extensive. Yet, somehow folk like Lou still get awarded.. it’s crazy!

Apr 16, 2023
Boils my piss 😡😡 my dad had cancer in the throat and tonsils, he ended up losing half his neck and loss of smell and taste and has no Sylvia at all, went through a new treatment at the time (20 years ago) and thank the lord it work as we were told at the time it was caught in time otherwise a few weeks later it would have been terminal, he struggled mental with his new disability and events applied for dla and they were ruthless! They said he could push a paper across the table he can work! He couldn’t do that as losing half his neck fed his shoulder and arm! We had to appeal TWICE! He worked all his days in the army been to war etc and when he needed help he was refused and we had to fight hard! Then you get this waste of fing space and air that gets everything handed to her!! There is people who need services but have to wait years due to the waiting list the nhs have, I waited 4 years for my son to be diagnosed withasd and that was a fight! Then the dla was a fight that he genuinely needed, and this bampot thinks she will get fing everything cause she is too fing lazy to do anything!! 😡😡😡 she has no idea, I get so angry with people like her as they are a drain on society they don’t contribute anything other than carbon dioxide!!!

May 23, 2023
Thing is she might have adhd, it might even affect her day to day life, but giving her more money won’t be the solution. Would be the opposite. Instead of a journal she needs a support worker, social worker and drugs councillor that she checks in with daily, either by visiting them or them visiting her. I’m happy for any money I’ve spent on taxes to go towards that instead of pip and free taxi rides.