Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
She’d fall into a pile of se and still come out smelling of roses.
My best friends Dad has terminal cancer.. his organs have been failing him for months and he’s the brightest colour of yellow I’ve ever seen. He’s apparently capable for work and been refused PIP many times..
It’s a benefit I don’t know much about but I’m lead to believe the criteria required to meet the need for it is extensive. Yet, somehow folk like Lou still get awarded.. it’s crazy!

What the Hell?!!! Your bff's dad has been VERY misinformed. People with terminal illness get PIP automatically with no assessment needed - no need to fill out the form with all the questions, either. Same goes for his UC/JSA/ESA (whichever it is). I suggest he apply again, but do it with the help of Citizens Advice Bureau. This has made me really angry, he automatically qualifies.

Apr 21, 2023
What the Hell?!!! Your bff's dad has been VERY misinformed. People with terminal illness get PIP automatically with no assessment needed - no need to fill out the form with all the questions, either. Same goes for his UC/JSA/ESA (whichever it is). I suggest he apply again, but do it with the help of Citizens Advice Bureau. This has made me really angry, he automatically qualifies.
My dads terminally ill with lung disease and he couldn’t get pip because he’s still managing to feed and wash himself 😞

May 11, 2023
I’m pretty sure his daughter is giving them the riot act. Haven’t spoken to her in a few weeks with being on Mat leave (we work together) and our life’s being so busy!
Her Dad (who also worked alongside us) isn’t working at the moment so I’m hopeful she’s made some progress. It’s been difficult for them though.. thanks for the advice ❤️

Apr 27, 2023
She thinks she “earned” (she definitely didn’t) £50 in an entire month?! 🙄 that’s less than my hourly rate!

Yeah, Lou, I know plenty of jobs online. I’ve got one of those “laptop clicking about jobs” that you so desperately seek. One of those jobs that comes along with a £5k a month tax bill that you see way more of than I do!