Lou @Lifewithloux

May 26, 2023
starting a homeless programme 🙄 did she not say months ago she couldn't live wif steyvan or he'd lose the house yet she's there every day??
Plus you're never an 'ex addict'. Any recovery program will tell you that you're always an addict or alcoholic just in recovery rather than an active user

Apr 20, 2023
Now hear me out gurls. Prince William launched a homeless project today, is he doing a collab with our Lou? Prince William buys the properties, Lou does her decor ideas that she's written down in her planner, and is also the cleaner. Steyvan is the caretaker, but like the scary caretaker in scooby doo.

I think the heat has fried my brain.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Now hear me out gurls. Prince William launched a homeless project today, is he doing a collab with our Lou? Prince William buys the properties, Lou does her decor ideas that she's written down in her planner, and is also the cleaner. Steyvan is the caretaker, but like the scary caretaker in scooby doo.

I think the heat has fried my brain.
Lou wouldn't be able to cart her arse out of bed at a reasonable hour or hold an appt even for the bloody prince.

Apr 20, 2023
Lou wouldn't be able to cart her arse out of bed at a reasonable hour or hold an appt even for the bloody prince.
Av told him vat ma ankul is hurting and can he fly his helikopta to take me to a&e, and drop ste at va bookies.
He said no! Am devastated why do fings go wrong for me. Snot fair
An his hair is worse van mine.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Using smack rat as an insult is fing hilarious. He is the epitome of smack rat, like...you just couldn't find anyone on earth better to personify that term 🤣🤣🤣
I dont get how he can call everyone a smack rat, it's like it's his insult to everyone! Maybe because it affends then he thinks it will upset everyone else! I would be angry if someone called me a smack rat but I would actually have to laugh as I've never touched the stuff in my life and wouldn't actually upset me as a insult